“budget inn at the most convenient location”
Review of Dely's Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Baguio
Dely's Inn
Ranked #57 of 96 Baguio B&B and Inns
Paranaque, Philippines
“budget inn at the most convenient location”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We came across Dely`s by chance while we were walking around the tail end of Burnham looking for a place to stay. Indeed, what they have posted in the reception area is true: price would depend on the attitude of the customer. Simply put, they`ll give you a good bargain if you`re nice. People in Baguio are generally nice and honest. Besides, the inn is not first class so don`t expect high end accommodations. Rooms are spacious, has a TV, hot shower, nice sturdy beds. They have a lounge area where you can access their free WiFi. Rooms are clean, though the bathroom tiles are stained. Its location is perfect. Its near the restaurants, market, park, mall yet away from the hustle and traffic. Good taste and sizzling plate restos are just around the corner so you`ll never get hungry. Don`t expect much from the free breakfast though. We were given a quadruple room for the price of a triple. Standard room starts at 1200php. They have flexible rates if you`re staying less than a day.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank honey c

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Makati
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Though this review is several months late, I recently decided to add it here to give information and warn travelers about this budget hotel.

Pros: location
Cons: very very dirty

I stayed here because a tennis buddy recommended this place. unfortunately, my experience is a complete disappointment.

1. I made a phone reservation before my arrival. The staff assured me that there is an available room for me. But when I arrived at 12 midnight, the room is not yet ready. the only vacant rooms are the big one (clean) and small one (dirty). The front desk did not give me the big room because according to her, it is too big for me. What the heck? I paid Php 1,650 for the room, so what's the problem if it is too big for me. I waited 30 minutes for them to tidy the room. When I told the guard that I'll be leaving and look for another hotel because I am too tired from the long drive, they asked me to stay and cleaning will be done soon. Unfortunately, it is still dirty.

2. The guard is not polite too, he even told me "you waited long, why can't you wait more."

3. At breakfast, waited for 30 minutes for my breakfast to be served. I went 3 times to the front desk to tell her that nobody's serving at the dining area, still no breakfast served. I dine at chowking instead.

4. During check out nobody even bothered to help me with my luggage.

5. Towels are too dirty, my rags at home are whiter and cleaner than their towels. Good thing, i have my small towel with me.

I find this place a waste of money. FILTHY AND NOT WORTH IT..My Php1,650 is wasted and I find it expensive in the end. I

I attached photos to prove my claims here.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
14 Thank girltraveller2009

Travellers are raving about these Baguio hotels

Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I had a wonderful experience in Dely's Inn Baguio. Staff are great and food are all delicious. Very relaxing ambiance, walls with artworks are lovely to look. The coffee shop inside sell a very good class of coffee. Dely's are is near burnham park and other establishment so you wont have a hard time going to other places.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business