“We had a great stay”

Ranked #65 of 95 Baguio B&B and Inns
Manila, Philippines
“We had a great stay”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We had a great stay in this hotel. Its resto has delicious but affordable food. The deluxe room was very big with its own sala and a great view. My only comment is that sometimes you can hear the comedy bar downstairs, but it did not bother us since my family and I still had a very good sleep. Its not a 5 star hotel but its rooms are definitely above average. if your looking for a value for money hotel this is the best place for you. Compared to other hotels/transcient in Baguio this is definitely a very good hotel. The staff was very kind and accommodating. Overall I had a great stay, my family and I will definitely comeback book in this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Juan M

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Baguio, Philippines
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I took my wife and 3 kids here overnight, staff was friendly but not honest. I asked an employee about the comedy club on first flirt if it was noisy, he told me "no sir, this building was built sound proof" we stayed on 3rd floor, and there is NO soundproof, comedy club was SO loud that every 1/4 beat the windows and floor would vibrate from intense bass, we could here EVERY word as if we were in the club or there was a 16 in speaker under our bed, it was loud all night till 3am!!!! Well NEVER stay there again and staff said it's like that every night....

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Joe A
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

This place is too great to allow us check in very early. Whole staff is nice. The room we got was really spacious, a room for 3 could fit a family of 4 or 5 (with additional beds). Just didn't like how there is a big mirror, and hearing a lot of Baguio horror stories growing up, and yea figure why I don't like. Their blanket though were not that thick to keep anyone warm on a very very cold night. CR is not lit well (and eerie). Sometimes it could be really noisy if there are guests with their kids running around and yelling.

Food is okay but not the inconsistent way of cooking garlic rice (which were still good cause we weren't charge so thank you)! :)

Location wise, though far from the center of the city, there are still cabs passing by but would take sometime to spot an empty cab.

They do have comedy bar every night (and yes, I believe there's performance on Sundays, too).

Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends