“pampered in baguio”

and 1 more site!
Hotel Veniz
Ranked #12 of 50 Hotels in Baguio
Reviewed 11 September 2010

First time in Baguio is unforgettable since we stayed in Hotel Veniz who gave us a superb service. I did an online reservation for standard room for 1595, I got an immediate reply on my email about the reservation. While doing the reservation at the front desk, they gave us a discount of 300, so we got the room for only 1296 + complimentary breakfast for 2 which I never expected since I think it is not included on the package The people working here are nice, friendly and courteous. The amenities are complete- cable tv, aircon, free wifi, free cofee (on sachet) for 2 plus they have an electric airpot if you'd like to drink hot water or cofee. The room is very clean and comfortable to stay. The bathroom is also clean with hot and cold water, complete amenities too- hair dryer, soaps, shampoo. toothbrush toothpaste, cotton buds, towels.The hotel is also near Burnham Park, just beside Abanao Square for your grocery needs and above Mc donalds if you get hungry..With someone who is on a budget and wants a nice place to stay in Baguio and with php1296 I believe that we got more than what we pay for..

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank ynamorin

Reviewed 3 September 2010

This is actually our (my fiancee & I) 2nd time to stay in Veniz and they never cease to amaze me. I only wrote about this hotel since I wasn't being objective after our first trip, thanks to our unpleasant experience with City Travel Hotel. I actually preferred to stay at a diff. hotel but my fiancee insisted in Veniz given its location and quality of room. Made the booking via online five (5) days prior to ETA and was surprised when we were upgraded to a De Luxe Trio room! Commend the receptionist (Arjen) for attending to us upon checking-in inspite of failing to ans. their call to confirm said reservation. The room is impeccable and comes with a ref and an airpot. The bathroom is spankingly clean and we were provided with extra amenities such as cotton buds and a dryer which is very useful as attested by my fiancee. Sleep quality is excellent as I am biased with thick pillows, which is a standard for this hotel. Even ordered an extra one and I wasn't charged a single cent.

However, below are areas for improvement:

1. Please clean regularly the carpet.
2. Increase water pressure from the shower, which in my opinion is satisfactory.
3. Remind guest to be courteous to other visitors as noice emanating within the corridor is disturbing.

After our 3rd trip to the City of Pines, I am now torn between Hotel Veniz and Supreme Convention Hotel. The advantage that Veniz has is its location. Close to the market, session road, burnham park, and best of all - O Mai Khan Resto (must try in Baguio!).

Definitely would recommend Hotel Veniz.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank decarte
Reviewed 28 August 2010

just a short review,

the hotel is great
the room, the staff(arjen) and the location is great.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jerry_n_elsa
Reviewed 2 August 2010

This is my 2nd time to stay in Hotel Veniz and it always helps when you have hotel attendants who have a smile on their faces everytime you see them. You even hear them smile when you call them on the phone for a question or help in anything. When I checked out I witnessed their hotel manager assist a newbie assist me even explaining to me that the hotel attendant who is assisting me is new but gave good feedback about the attendant that she is very willing to learn. I appreciated that!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank celestrocks
Reviewed 31 July 2010

this hotel is located right in the middle of the market area.too many vehicle and traffic.you will not see any peace nor fresh air that you went to Baguio for.The rooms were not very presentable.carpets were very dirty.you can't balance the hot and cold water-it's either hot or cold,nothing in between.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2010

many times that I have been reading reviews on Hotel Veniz as a basis on our project.
some say it's good, excellent and some just say it's terrible. Honestly I have not yet tried to stay T Veniz but as a Student here in Baguio City I always have a glance on it. first I was convinced that the employees are as friendly as I have imagined but with the recent post about it just this week. what would I then be putting in my research if customers do have different reactions on their experience.
for whatever is true I think there's nothing wrong if Hotel Veniz would inculcate in their employees the values of Customer relation so as to maintain a harmonious tie among clients.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank devi_10
Reviewed 13 July 2010

The hotel location is ok. The front desk staff are not friendly and also they treat you as if they are forced to work… The rooms are dull and the carpets are damp, if you walk inside the room without slippers your feet will turn black, I guess it would be better if the rooms are tiled, however its more hygienic, strange enough the trio standard suite room does not have a fridge and a superior room has a fridge, majority of the of the hotels are provided with the least in room service. The toilets are filthy and god, if you see the towels and bed sheets, it’s grey and not white. On the day of check out, the front desk has accused us of drinking from the mini bar, and we have clearly told them that we did not take anything, the drink does not cost anything it's just a matter of hotel / customer word of trust, finally we had to sign a form called "customer denial form" what an insult...

Frankly I would not recommend any one to stay in this hotel unless they sort out all of the mentioned issues and problems…

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family