“had a peek inside and would love to stay next time I drop by Baguio.”

Hotel Elizabeth Baguio
Ranked #10 of 49 Hotels in Baguio
Reviewed 10 February 2012

I learned about this Hotel last year or was it 2 years ago? I am part of this photography group called YOPHO and some of our former members went to Baguio for a vacation con photowalk. They stayed in Hotel Elizabeth. I was envious when I saw their photos in facebook coz I turned down the invitation to join them at that time. I quietly told myself instead that I will be staying in that Hotel someday too. That didn't happen last time. But since the cousins house in Gibraltar we stayed in is just a few blocks away from Hotel Elizabeth, I decided to make a courtesy call to the management to allow me to peek inside their rooms so that I can show my readers what's in this Hotel and why it was awarded as the BEST HOTEL in Baguio for three consecutive years.....(blogged at pusangkalye.net)

Hotel Elizabeth is definitely the place to stay when in Baguio. One of the most sought after for customers who value good value and location. It's a bit expensive but its worth the price. It is a standout in its price category in the City of Pines. I for one would like to experience staying here and I will make it a point that it will be my official accommodation next time I drop by Baguio.

Room Tip: If you go to Baguio without a car, this is the best choice as it is very accessible to public transp...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pusangkalye

Reviewed 6 February 2012

The hotel is in a good location, and facilities are fairly clean and classy. Stayed here around November 2011 for a conference. I must say that this hotel is woefully inadequate to handle such an event. The staff did not know how to accommodate our group, and it took forever for them to prepare and bring our food. It was so exasperating to always remind them about our orders. They also cannot even accommodate simple requests like using some of their hallways to do our exhibits, or to use their kitchen as a shortcut, when the halls are simply too choked with people. Utterly unprofessional. I was livid most of the time we had our conference. It was a pity, because we brought a lot of business to the hotel. Which is why I lament the fact they they don't even greet their guests when they arrive and check in, when they go to the restaurant for breakfast. Such a waste of beautiful architecture, only to be monumentally disappointed by the below-par customer service. I hope these guys clean up their act, and soon!

Room Tip: Get a room on the higher floors. Those on the lower floors catch the noise from the lobby.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank TheShrike_inManila
Reviewed 3 February 2012

We did have a great time on Elizabeth Hotel for three days... The rooms have a nice view, it’s clean and comfortable. The staffs always have a warm smile and their very accommodating. The location of the Hotel is great; it has an easy access to the most popular tourist spot in Baguio. You can just walk to “The Mansion” for picture taking and “Wright Park” for fun horseback riding... and it’s also near in “Good Shepherd” where you have 2 buy their ube and strawberry jams, like they’ve said “it taste like heaven.”

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank merthon b
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Our three (3) days of stay at hotel elizabeth, baguio was a fun...fun... fun... The location of the hotel is good. It’s just a no sweat walk and you can already visit the Wright Park (for a horse riding that the kids really enjoyed), the mansion(where we took lots of pictures) the mines view (another picture perfect site) & the good shepherd (ube and strawberry jams made in heaven). The staffs of the hotel were so accommodating. They will make you feel welcome as you stay in the city of pines.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank AnnGuillen
Reviewed 10 January 2012

We stayed at here for 4 nights during the new year weekend as we didn't like the usual city scenes in Manila for the new year festivities. The room was not 5 star but it was decent, clean and comfortable. The bathroom though needs improvement as it looks outdated and very "generic". However, the staff were very courteous and accommodating which made up for the experience. When we asked to be transferred to another room because we didn't like a view of the streets, they quickly assisted our request. It was also nice that they lined up fun activities for kids (but this was probably a holiday thing only) such as tattoo painting, pony rides and cupcake decorating. Wifi access was über slow though. All in all, I'd definitely consider going back.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2012

We went to Baguio w/o reservation Hotel Elizabeth staff were very accommodating and even give us a discount, so we stayed there for 3 nights. Room has 2 queen size beds which fits 4 persons, hot showers, cable tv, and breakfast. Breakfast were not that yummy but servers are nice. No a/c on all rooms, but has electric fan. Location was far from the tourist destinations. But if you're the type who needs a relaxing vacation this is the place. No noisy cars at night since it's not near the city.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank jet g
Reviewed 23 December 2011

When we visited this place, we had originally asked for an early check-in. It was lost in the communication though and the hotel just opted to place us in a temporary room but they told us that we couldn't leave the room until 2 p.m. We arrived at 6 in the morning.

On the upside though, the hotel had good food. The restaurant Bliss is something to check-out. The mood of the restaurant is an eclectic mix of Asian cultures and vegetarian food.

Breakfast in the hotel was nice. It's a quaint place, nice for a getaway. It's a 10 minute walk to the Wright Park but just be careful because the road doesn't have a good sidewalk. It's easier for those who aren't sure where they're going to request the guard to get a taxicab. :)

I'll come back to that place. :)

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple