“Still yummy, until the next day!”
Review of Don Henrico's

Don Henrico's
Ranked #219 of 368 Restaurants in Baguio
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 3 June 2013

We ordered two pizzas for take-out, one rainy evening in Baguio. We brought it back to where we were staying at, had it with beer. Yummy!

Our left-overs just needed to be heated a bit the next day, and the pizza dough still remained soft, not at all a struggle to bite into.

1  Thank Nikki B

Reviewed 22 May 2013

We have been going up and down session road while we wait for the Night Wagwagan.
Surely, our bellies growl like a tiger. Our last meal was hours ago.

anyways, Don Henrico's did not disappoint our food cravings! Pizza, pasta and so on! Well i guess this is not just craving.... it's food addiction!

As much as we wanted to consume all we ordered, we simply can't! Their serving can satisfy 2 hungry adults, and a child and I'm just talking of 1 meal.

As i brace myself for the bill..................... Its amazing how little i have to pay. and we ordered 3 adult meals and a pitcher of Iced tea (mind you) I only paid 800++.

So my advise....... Try this resto.
It's worth it!
You'll feel like a Don!

Vamonos Amigos!

1  Thank SsenkraD_LanretE
Reviewed 10 May 2013

We are here on an extended vacation to the Philippines and my bf and I rarely cook. This is one of the restaurants we have gone to several times already. Most of the food items there are good, I usually order pasta because that's what they seem to do best, their seafood based pastas are the tastiest I have ever tried, except for the fettucine a la king- the mushroom is rubbery and bitter. Their burgers have too much dressing that it overwhelms everything else. the key is know what they are popular for and you won't be disappointed. Service is quick as well and they are easy to locate in session road. We enjoy their food and tried to ask for delivery one time, but it takes minimum 2 hours so if you want their food, you have to go to their location.

1  Thank Gi G
Reviewed 20 April 2013

it was always been my favorite restaurant whenever in baguio servings are big and always super delicious. one must try buffallo wings which are big and fingerlicking good. they also have free wifi access and accepts credit card payment

1  Thank Rainluvs03
Reviewed 28 February 2013

our group ate here last february 25 and left disappointed. We ordered a pizza but this was served undercooked... the middle of the pizza dough was still raw! .. i requested for this to be returned so it may be cooked properly. i guess now they are using frozen dough instead of freshly made dough like they used to.... also, no one even approached us to apologize or explain for this incident as what is normally being done by managment when something is served that is not up to standard. I also specifically requested for the soup/appetizers to be served before the pasta and pizza.. but instead we were served with pasta and pizza first and our appetizer was served last.

we left this place completely disappointed....

2  Thank angel8800