“blue mountain hotel”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Baguio
Blue Mountain Hotel
Ranked #21 of 48 Hotels in Baguio
Nueva Ecija
“blue mountain hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2012

My GF and I decided to choose the 850 or 950/night room with street/ road view but when we get there we decided to go for the mountain view which is 1,100/night..we arrived around 10AM and their usually check in time is 1PM but they let us to use the room without any additional charge..
(1 good pt).. then the room that they gave to us is good for 4 pax/barkada room ranging from 1900 up since they dont have any avail room on the mountain view.. (1pt)..
our room is located at the 3rd FL, and they have a roof top wherein you can stay and relax and use the set of speakers without any charges.. (1pt)..
hot and cold shower.. 24/7 cable TV (super todo suit).. you can request for a fan for 75.00 (but you dont need to coz it's super lamig day or night.. with balcony where you and your love1 can relax and enjoy the view of the baguio.. with free 1 meal/pax your choice of b.fast, lunch or dinner.. (1point)
and if you are a coffee addict then this hotel is the best for you.. you can get as much as you want coffee for free.. (10pts) :)
you can asked for extra towels and comforter without any charges and also you can asked to do room makeup.. (1pt)
accessibility: from hotel to session road/tourist attraction is only 5mins or less, choice of jeepney or taxi (50 -70 depends on the exact loc).. (1pt)
from burnham (session rd) you can just walk from hotel or V.V..
this hotel is very simple but really nice to stay in baguio especially the cost is not that expensive and most of all the staff are very accommodating! "thumbs up" will surely visit this hotel again.. thanks..

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
13 Thank greyan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2012

We had our trip to baguio october 5 and 6 2012 and we stayed in this hotel. Requested for the mountain view and luckily there is one available. Upon entering we checked the cleanliness of the room of course and it was ok. I am hoping they can improve the sheets and maybe put some downy so it would smell nice. I would give this hotel a ten for cleanliness if not for the sheets. Great value for money. We paid 896 something per night and it was really hard to look for a hotel that has a rate for a budget conscious family like us. We had had fried rice, eggs and longanisa for breakfast and paid like 150 pesos.Great thing about it as well is that there are convenience stores near the place and an internet shop. If you are going out to visit places it will just take a few minutes and you will find a ride right away coz taxi's pass by very often. Thank you blue mountain. It was an experience. I miss baguio already.....ahhh....

Room Tip: Be sure you ask for mountain view...it's not worth the stay if you don't wake up in the morn...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Anthony I
Muntinlupa City, Rizal, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2012

Blue mountain hotel is definitely dedicated for backpackers who just want a place to sleep and explore the city of pines. Affordable rooms for as low as 600+. The room that I got includes 2 beds which is good for 4 for only 895 per night. Hot and cold shower and cable TV is included. Kitchen utensils available upon request. The security however is not that strict as people come and go without being checked. so better not leave your valuables behind. But it is still one of the best budget friendly hotels in Baguio. Location is quite good as it is located along Marcos Highway.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
7 Thank Bino B
Manila
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2012

We had a room facing the highway. Buses, jeeps, trucks, and cars could be heard throughout the day passing by. The room size and amenities was just right i guess for the price we paid. There were lots of people going in & out of the hotel, without being checked or screened by the staff at Reception, no security at all. There was also a grocery store and a Korean restaurant outside the hotel just in case you didn't like the food in the small eatery inside the hotel.

Room Tip: get a room with a mountain view
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Joey S

Travellers are raving about these Baguio hotels

Caloocan City
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2012

It's my second time in Baguio but since my first trip was work-related, I didn't get enough time to roam around Baguio. My husband and I decided to visit since we still haven't had our "honeymoon" and it's also our very first "couple's trip". I've been searching for a hotel that has a nice view, good value for money and great accommodation but definitely not a five-star hotel since we're going to spend most of the time outdoors. Just a secure, nice place to stay. Good thing I browsed on this site and found different, interesting hotels. I read some reviews about this hotel and I thought this is the one for us. I immediately SMS Mark Robles to book for a mountain view room for 2 but at that time, all mountain view rooms were fully-booked. The only available room was a mt view room for 4. Mark was very nice to offer that for a lesser price just to accommodate us so I immediately grabbed the opportunity and book it.

We checked in early at the hotel and the staff were very nice to accommodate us. The location is great since it was just 2-5minutes away from the terminal and 5 minutes away from the town proper (Session road). There is a hotel restaurant near the lobby and there is also a convenient room beside it. The room was very neat and spacious with a mini-table and a cable TV. The bathroom was big and very clean with hot and cold shower. But what I really loved about this room was the breath-taking view from the veranda and I think it is the best thing here. Our room is located at the 3rd floor of the hotel and just one floor away from the roof top where you can have a different look at the the view. I wish their blanket could have been bigger and thicker since it was very cold at night but apart from that, our stay was a very nice experience. I will definitely come back here with my family.

Room Tip: Choose mountain view rooms in 3rd floor
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
14 Thank mrqr_dl
Quezon City, Philippines
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2012

I tried so hard to like Blue Mountain but I can't like a hotel with a bathroom that smells and sheets, a flimsy blanket and pillows that have seen better days. I had to book an overnight room for my mother and sister for an emergency during the new year and Blue Mountain looked like it gave value for money. The staff who answered my calls was very accommodating and booked me immediately. My mother arrived ahead of me and my sister and they kindly let her in the room to rest while waiting for us.

The room was clean but we almost gagged at the smell coming from the bathroom. It was clean but the smell lingered and no amount of spraying on our part could make it better. The room also smelled stale. Also, I understand it was a budget room but I wish they could have provided thicker blankets for their guests. My mother was freezing despite closing all the windows.

I guess you get what you pay for but maybe for a little bit more care from the owners, update their facilities - or even just clean the rooms a little better and improve the bed linen - guests could definitely come knocking at their doors in droves. This hotel is very accessible from transportation and has a great view. It has the potential to be a good place to stay or a seedy one due to neglect.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
7 Thank KikayGeekGoddess
Cavite City, Philippines
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2012

nice room choose mountain view, basic service ok lang mabait and friendly sila sa bata, cozy friendly staff. easy access to city proper just ride jeep tapos pabalik ride jeep going to bakakeng.. or just taxi ride for 50 pesos to sm baguio...

Room Tip: choose mountain view just call to reserve
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family