“VERY GOOD SERVICE!”

Pier Uno Resort and Dive Centre
“VERY GOOD SERVICE!”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

It was my first time to visit Pier Uno and I can say that I wanted to go back again. They are very hospitable and staffs are very friendly. The service they rendered to us is more than what we expected. :) Pier uno is not just for divers, but also for a family and for a group of friends. You'll really enjoy your stay especially the activities! Hopefully I can visit your resort again! Thank you to the staffs and to all dive master, and especially to Ms. Janneth, the resort manager and to Ms. Angela. Thank you so much! God bless! Keep up the good work!
:) <3

• Stayed August 2013

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed 8 August 2013

This place is way better than the first dive resort we went to. The staffs were really friendly and helpful. I was with my dive master, assistant dm and four other students. But with only 2 dm's assisting us, the staffs who were also dm's were super nice. they even helped us and suggested other techniques for diving. they have a good view of the beach. food was great! our group was consist of czech's and asians so they catered us all kinds of food from fish, meat, veg and fruits.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Washington
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Its only great for a place to stay in while you're diving. Aside from that,
there was nothing special about it. The place is too crowded.
The people and staffs were friendly though.
Not very strict rules when using the pool. I saw 6 people from
middle east swimming in the pool and wearing cotton shirts
and pajamas lol.
Can't recommend it either if you are in a tight budget. The place
is a little expensive for what you will pay for.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank PinkRuby08
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Horrible owner and manager who are poor business people. Target and overcharge westerners exorbitant rates for poor or non-existant services. Lackluster apathetic staff are lazy and unwilling to do even the minimum for guests. This is apparent in the fact that only six people staying at the resort during my stay. The place is empty and it shows.

As far as the facilities, they are mediocre. There is quite a bit of construction nearby which can make noise loud at times. The food is not wirth paying the extra price for. Ate a spicy shrimp appetizer in which the shrimp was spoiled and under-cooked. Also did not not enjoy the sub-par, cheese-free ice cold french onion soup.

I did not enjoy my experience here, to say the very least. I would definitely not stay here again, and would urge you to do the same.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 26 March 2012

My sister who is a diver is a regular customer here. Her dive master is a resident diver at this resort and I stayed here with my sisters when one of my other sisters arrived from Norway for a dive trip. The place is clean and with a friendly staff to boot who took care of everything for us. I enjoyed snorkeling while my sisters did their dives. I love the buffet style lunch they offered and the unlimited supply of coffee and juice throughout the day. I would highly recommend this resort for dive fanatics and non-divers like me. The pool is just average but with a nice view of the beach. It is also a resort I would recommend if you want to have peace and quiet and have a relaxing time.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Digibratz13
QC
Reviewed 12 February 2012

We really enjoyed here. Great food, staff are warm, accommodating and very friendly. Tea, coffee and hot choco are unlimited. Didn't have any problem in our room, everything worked perfectly. Pool is clean. We are already planning our next visit with our dogs again. Yes, they do allow dogs as long as they are well-behaved (meaning no barking and no biting).

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank IMGqc
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 29 November 2010

Pier Uno is well run. Staff are courteous & friendly. Be aware that there is no "sand beach" here. The Food is asian/western influence. Room was their best - overlooking ocean. p.s. room was compact but aircon, TV worked. Hot water not working in shower. Basin tap water pressure very low. Toilet worked. Pool clean but crowded if a group of divers are training in it. Resort has 2 boats to take you to near by coral reefs - at extra cost. Best to share cost of boat hire with others. Can also go out on boat for snorkeling if scuba diving is not your thing. Scuba hire is available at Pier Uno. However, nothing for children. Wet suits, fins, masks, tanks, etc - sizing aimed at teenagers & adults.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
Acuatico Beach Resort & Hotel
Club Balai Isabel
Club Balai Isabel
#1 of 2 in Talisay

Been to Pier Uno Resort and Dive Centre? Share your experiences!