We've stayed here a few times while touring the wineries on Cayuga and Seneca Lakes. While not in the heart of the Finger lakes it is certainly an easy drive to get to them. The rooms are clean and the staff friendly. We do like the complimentary happy hour at the end of the day, but at a recent stay we noticed the wine was cut from two glasses to 1/2 a glass. The complimentary breakfast is adequate and we enjoyed sitting outside in the patio with it. Another perk is being I able to walk to downtown Auburn for dinner. There are plenty of choices for a good meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn at the Finger Lakes Hotel in Auburn offers lodging and accommodations for vacations and getaways in the Finger Lakes wine region of New York. The Finger Lakes region is known for its distinctive wineries and the Inn at the Finger Lakes is located near many - all found along the Cayuga and Seneca Wine Trails. We are near historical, cultural and recreational points of interest including Skaneateles Lake, Owasco Lake, Harriet Tubman House and William Seward House. Visitors can shop til they drop at Bass Pro Shop, MacKenzie-Child's Pottery, Waterloo Premium Outlets, Carousel Mall, Macys and Marshalls as well as a variety of local antique shops and farmers markets that offer a unique and varied shopping experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Inn at the Finger Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Finger Lakes Hotel Auburn
- Finger Lakes Hotel
- Hotel At The Finger Lakes
- Inn At The Finger Lakes Auburn, NY