This hotel was fairly clean, the hotel staff members were helpful. My main complaint would be that it was pricey given what you get ($159 for a Friday night stay) and they do not accept AAA discounts during the weekends. However there was no fee for parking. They do have a complimentary continental breakfast which had cereals, breads, hard boiled eggs, Danish, fruit salad, yogurt, juice and coffee. The hotel is in downtown Auburn so it is within walking distance to several restaurants. This section of Auburn isn't exactly picturesque but if you are staying in Auburn this hotel is a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn at the Finger Lakes Hotel in Auburn offers lodging and accommodations for vacations and getaways in the Finger Lakes wine region of New York. The Finger Lakes region is known for its distinctive wineries and the Inn at the Finger Lakes is located near many - all found along the Cayuga and Seneca Wine Trails. We are near historical, cultural and recreational points of interest including Skaneateles Lake, Owasco Lake, Harriet Tubman House and William Seward House. Visitors can shop til they drop at Bass Pro Shop, MacKenzie-Child's Pottery, Waterloo Premium Outlets, Carousel Mall, Macys and Marshalls as well as a variety of local antique shops and farmers markets that offer a unique and varied shopping experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Inn at the Finger Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Finger Lakes Hotel Auburn
- Finger Lakes Hotel
- Hotel At The Finger Lakes
- Inn At The Finger Lakes Auburn, NY