We stayed at this hotel on a recent visit to shop at the Waterloo outlet mall. As some previous reviewers, we enjoyed the "Chocolates and Charge Cards" package and paid $89/night. I thought the room was pretty good for the price, and the chocolates were a bonus. The room was somewhat small but clean, and we could hear some street noise and a bit of noise from the adjoining rooms. However, for a budget hotel, it is a good choice. It is nicely maintained and the free continental breakfast had a few things beyond just muffins and cereal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn at the Finger Lakes Hotel in Auburn offers lodging and accommodations for vacations and getaways in the Finger Lakes wine region of New York. The Finger Lakes region is known for its distinctive wineries and the Inn at the Finger Lakes is located near many - all found along the Cayuga and Seneca Wine Trails. We are near historical, cultural and recreational points of interest including Skaneateles Lake, Owasco Lake, Harriet Tubman House and William Seward House. Visitors can shop til they drop at Bass Pro Shop, MacKenzie-Child's Pottery, Waterloo Premium Outlets, Carousel Mall, Macys and Marshalls as well as a variety of local antique shops and farmers markets that offer a unique and varied shopping experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Inn at the Finger Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Finger Lakes Hotel Auburn
- Finger Lakes Hotel
- Hotel At The Finger Lakes
- Inn At The Finger Lakes Auburn, NY