“Excellent Amenities / Excellent Service”

Hilton Garden Inn Auburn
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Auburn
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The hotel was clean and staff was very friendly. Our check-in was flawless as they had all of my Hilton Honors information. The Breakfast was not complementary, but the food and service was well worth the amount charged. Ordering the breakfast with the reservation reduced the price signifcantly

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Eric R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you so much for rating us on Trip Advisor! We greatly appreciate it. We are thrilled you found our hotel to be excellent, with our amenities and service; we certainly try our very best.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Recently stayed 2 nights while in town for a wedding. Our room was clean and well appointed. The lobby is gorgeous and I loved the coffee/cucumber water/cookies. Went down for a drink on Friday, the singer was a little loud but fine. Overall, wonderful experience! Great staff!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Eric R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us on Trip Advisor! We are thrilled you enjoyed your room, lobby, and our bar! We appreciate you staying with us and we hope you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

But we didn't try the breakfast - as some of you have been complaining about...
Nice hotel, nothing wrong with it. Staff is helpful, rooms are clean, restaurant is a bit small, but the food is not bad at all. We used it as a (very pleasant) stopover on our way to Niagara Falls. But I wouldn't go here for a family vacation or a couples getaway. It's just not very cosy or romantic.
We went to Denny's for breakfast, 1 mile east on Rt. 100. They were super nice. Recommended!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Eric R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us on trip advisor! We greatly appreciate it. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. We are happy to hear that we are one of the best business hotels in the area.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

A completely positive experience from beginning to end. Staff was top notch; property was spotless. Bed and pillows as comfortable for me as my own home. Recommend highly.A completely positive experience from beginning to end. Staff was top notch; property was spotless. Bed and pillows as comfortable for me as my own home. Recommend highly.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Eric R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Thank you so much for rating us on Trip Advisor! We greatly appreciate the positive feedback. We are thrilled that you would highly recommend us,
We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This hotel was BEAUTIFUL! It is conveniently located at the edge of town and not too far from Syracuse. The room was spacious and super clean. The breakfast was a good spread and very affordable. My only complaint was fake maple syrup (sorry, I'm Canadian so hate fake syrup) and the coffee was awful and there aren't many coffee options in Auburn. That being said would highly recommend this place and will be staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Eric R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I have let the operators of the restaurant know about your comments about the maple syrup and coffee. We are pleased that you will return!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Having visited this hotel before and giving it a big thumbs-up, I was pleased to find the hotel reception staff (thank you Ben for a lovely welcome!) were as good as before. The in-house restaurant (Beau Vine) was again incredible, food and service exceptional. Housekeeping amazing and the accommodation first class. Then we come to the breakfast on our second day.........
Recognizing that Saturday is obviously a busy day, we (and 6 or 7 others) had to wait quite a while for a table while the wait staff blatantly ignored several people sitting chatting at tables who were not even eating breakfast. Then we had a very rude waitress, completely got my order wrong and when I complained, gave me such a look as if I was crazy. How can you possibly forget the ham and bring home fries instead? And when I told her there were fried onions in my scrambled egg, she said well there are only a few bits, must have been left on the grill from the previous order! As if that excused it! Will it stop me returning? No, because the rest of the visit made up for this, but management really needs to send their breakfast wait staff on customer service courses!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nana22princesses

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and write to us your concerns about breakfast. We are thrilled you were pleased with Ben, the housekeeping staff, and the Beauvine. I have sent your comments about breakfast along to the operators of the restaurant.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Warm and inviting experience, clean and comfortable rooms and friendly staff makes the experience worth while in Auburn NY. A very well maintained facility and up to date furnishing in the lobby. They have the bar and restaurant in house again, warm and friendly staff makes you feel welcome. Breakfast is hot and inviting with a friendly smile in the morning. Coffee always ready in the lobby

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Wow! Thank you so much for all your kind words about our hotel. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay here at our hotel and we look forward to your next visit.
Have a great day!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburn
Holiday Inn Auburn - Finger Lakes Region
Hampton Inn Seneca Falls
#1 of 4 in Seneca Falls
Skaneateles Suites Boutique Hotel
Ramada Plaza Geneva Lakefront Resort

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Auburn? Share your experiences!