“AMAZING!!!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Was there this evening with my family and had a wonder experience! My steak was cooked to perfection and the service was outstanding! I've been here multiple times this year and was delighted to see some of the same faces from previous years. Every single time here has been nothing less than excellent. The girls are always very attentive, and tonight when my wife ordered something that was not on the menu bent over backwards to make it happen. The new renovations in the dining room look great and the picnic area was filled with happy families enjoying the beautiful weather. To the comment below it's hard to believe that you experience something like that, if were talking about the same restaurant because these girls all work as a team to assure that all customers leave happy and completely satisfied!

4  Thank marie s

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I was in a hurry. I tried to call for 20 minutes on my drive there to order takeout. Phone rang and rang, no answer. I walked inside and stood at the counter. After waiting for over 10 minutes finally a girl acknowledged me. I told her I was in a hurry and that I tried to call no answer. She said we must have been busy... it happens. I asked how long it would take for takeout. She told me 20 minutes at least. I walked out. I've been here a couple times since this supposedly great CIA chef Floyd House bought the place. The food is average, doesn't seem any better than before. Their ice cream and milkshakes are small, and the service is lousy. This used to be a favorite stop of mine.. doubt I'm coming back

6  Thank nothappyata
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Located just outside of Emerson Park, on Owasco lake in the Fingerlakes area of NYS is a quaint little restaurant, open only in the warmer weather, where you can relax and enjoy lunch, ice ream, or a light dinner in a very relaxed setting. Enjoy the weather, the breeze, the lake, and the food. Very reasonable cost.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Stopped by this local hot spot for a late lunch to go. My husband's wrap came with homemade potato chip that were good. They weren't over salted! I had the pulled pork sandwich. They had whole grain sliced bread that didn't hold up well to the meat, but it was still tasty. The sauce was mild but good. My fries again weren't over salted. We had a nice fruit salad too.
Service was friendly. There is an outside patio window and apparently another part to the restaurant around back.
looked like all American food and ice cream.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

This was a great place which we had lunch in this summer and apparently it has to close. The food was very good and the service was great.