“Delicious ”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Marlboro, New York
“Delicious ”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Got take out. Sat at bar while waiting for food. Bartender very busy but still took great care of us. Their blue cheese dressing tastes home made, don't know if it is but it's amazing. Blueberry chipotle wings awesome, goat cheese artichoke pizza was loaded full and great. Highly recommend this place. Atmosphere was very nice too.

1 Thank Enski3

Naples
“Upstate Beauty”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Always love Sitting on the Porch , enjoying the amazing views of Lake Owasco. Their menu has a variety of choices priced well .Nice selection of beers and local wines .Service was attentive and good food . I had the Pork Osso Bucco over Pallenta really enjoyed it (huge dish).My wife had the twin Pork Chops (just as nice) . My daughter enjoyed their Homemade Kids Pizza . Even got to shake the owners (Sean) hand always a great addition . If your in Auburn , you must check it out . We will see you next year . Keep it up .

• Visited July 2014
Lewistown, PA
“Very pleasant evening”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The Springside Inn is on the shore of Owasco Lake in Auburn, although the trees have grown up over the years and there's no longer a lake view. However, the nice front lawn and old trees provide a nice setting for the old hotel. There's a long porch out front where you can eat if you don't want to be in the classic old wooden dining room. Everything at our dinner was very nice - large portions of very good food from a gourmet kitchen. Friendly young wait staff. A nice wooden bunch at the table where our sleepy granddaughter could take a nap. All very relaxing and satisfying.

• Visited July 2014
Syracuse, New York
“Delicious”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

The food was well delicious: our family ordered appetizers, soup, steak, hamburgers - all delicious and well prepared. We will be returning soon.

Visited May 2014
Gulfport, Florida
“Great Meal”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We were staying at the inn & decided to dine there rather than going out.We sat at a high table near the bar area since there was entertainment that night & we wanted to hear the music during & after dinner. We both ordered a pasta dish, mine was with shrimp. There was plenty of it,in a nice sauce, and I think I had a pound of angel hair in my dish! (Could have been a little less actually) My husband ordered the chicken alexis that was in a romesco sauce with chorizo. He enjoyed it very much and had a healthy portion. Service was good, we didn't feel rushed nor neglected even though it was late and there were not many people in the dining room. The room is very large and the only criticism I have is that it is very loud and voices echo in the dining room. On one busy night while dining there last summer, I could not talk to a person who was two people away from me at our table because it was so loud. They really need to add something from the ceiling to absorb the sounds or perhaps some carpeting on the wood floors. There is a nice large covered patio area for outside dining in better weather that is more enjoyable and also provides a view of the grounds and Owasco Lake. I have always been a fan of the Springside, & been to many functions there so I would recommend Oak & Vine to visitors to Auburn & will continue to go back for sure. The Sunday brunch is the best!

• Visited April 2014