“New location is beautiful!”
Review of Mark's Pizzeria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mark's Pizzeria
Ranked #41 of 117 Restaurants in Auburn
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I took my 4 year old to Marks for pizza on her birthday. I had not notified the staff as there were only a few of us, but asked if we could bring in the cake to have with her and they were more than accommodating! One young man offered serving utensils then showed up at our table with balloons for her.
The staff was super friendly, the restaurant is very clean. I was impressed that the staff really seemed to take pride in the place. When I asked about the new location a few of them piped about about the renovations that had been done.
Oh, the pizza was great too! The chicken we ordered on it was fresh and moist, not the usual dry breaded chicken I am use to. There are many other items on the menu, we look forward to trying more. Give them a try, not your "average" pizza joint!!

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Great Pizza and excellent wings. We order for delivery whenever we are in Auburn, and the food is always hot, always fresh, and always good. Dough is delicious on it's own, and they are generous with the toppings and sauce for the crispy, crispy wings. Online ordering as well is very convenient. You won't be disappointed.