“Nice and fun place”

Ranked #5 of 117 Restaurants in Auburn
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Live music, great bartenders, and nice atmosphere. Highly recommend the oven-fired pizzas. WOW! Pasta dishes were good too. This place couldn't seat us for awhile because we went without a reservation. We went to the bar to eat dinner and the bartenders handled all the drinks, the service bar, and entertained us. Everything was great!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I've been here twice recently. I believe the restaurant is fairly new. It has a cool inside, and nice bar, it's down a little side street and has a few outdoor seats which are nice. I've sat both inside and outside and got the tortellini, it was great both times. The caprese salad was OK. I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

We arrived at 6:15 and told the waiter that we needed to be out of the restaurant by 7:45 to make the 8:00 show at Auburn Public Theater. I received my meal at 7:45. Just told them to box it. Very disappointed. Others received their meals about 5 minutes before me.

1  Thank z1y2x3
Reviewed 17 July 2014

A friend recommended Osteria Salina, so we finally had a free night and gave it a try. The place was very crowded and even though we didn't have a reservation they seated us right away...which we really appreciated. But we sat and waited at least 15 minutes before our waitress acknowledged that we were sitting there. She actually sat down at the table behind us to socialize! She finally came over to take our drink order...one diner ordered iced tea, the other a martini. The salad and raw bar order came....and we were finished with the food....before the martini ever made it to the table. Yikes! Salad was delicious and fresh. Raw bar platter was so big it barely fit on the very small tables they have for couples. They need to get bigger tables, or smaller serving dishes! Diner swapped out shrimp and clams for extra oysters with the 1/2 lobster. Oysters were yummy; lobster was okay....overcooked and served with three sauces, but no drawn butter. One diner had cod for dinner and thoroughly enjoyed it. Cooked perfectly....not over cooked or dry. The other diner had lamb rack....was good, but didn't have much flavor or seasoning. Seemed like everyone in the restaurant knew each other and there was a constant flow of people walking around and visiting at tables....being very loud. We were from out of town, and felt a little out of place.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

This is a fairly new restaurant, and was a pleasant lunchtime surprise for myself and a friend celebrating our recent retirements. There is a full bar so we were able to share a toast to our new status. The menu was interesting; not large enough to be overwhelming but still with a nice range of choices.
I selected a stuffed ravioli in a creamy tomato sauce. The presentation was nicely done by a friendly waitress, and the food was great. I think this would be a good choice for a special dinner as well. I will definitely return.