“Great Food!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Waterloo, New York
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

The food here is delicious. A bit pricey..."You get what you pay for." Advisable to make a reservation. Especially on Fridays ~~~ even with a reservation we had to wait an additional half an hour.Which by the way was a hassel. Poor management on their behalf the table before us waited 45 minutes beyond their reservation. Waiting area is lousy unless you go to bar. Ir your not in for a drink it can ruin the wait. Nothing complimentary seemed cheap! After all waiting beyond 15 minutes of a resevation is a bit much!!!Some of the servers there are very professional and make you feel like royalty. People tend to dress up there so if you go in there too casual you might feel awkward! This place has been there for years and hopefully will be for many more,,,If they can just manage their reservations better,
I would deem this the best restaurant in Auburn!

Kitchener, Canada
“Great (big portions) food”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We were at Lasca's on Saturday night, upon recommendations from friends.

We enjoyed the food and the wait staff and were amazed (to the point of almost embarrassed) at the portions of the food.

The food really is very good - and HOT (unheard of that my pasta stayed hot from first taste the the time I had to have the rest boxed to go) and the prices are very reasonable.

My suggestion is that if you go with your partner, each pick an appetizer or salad to share and then get one entre and 2 plates and even then you may need to take home left overs as this place does not scrimp on food!

Homer, New York
“Always a great experience (almost)...”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

This was about our 5th or 6th time visiting this restaurant and we have always enjoyed out meals; in fact usually end up bragging about the value you receive here. This time the six of us enjoyed several different meals including the Italian Combo, Seafood Medley, Chicken Marsala and Veal Marsala. Each came w/ a salad (excellent). The presentation for all except the Italian Combo was also excellent. Here is my 'almost' comment...the Italian Combo was comprised of lasagna, spaghetti, two large meatballs and capellini. Since it was all covered in sauce it looked like a big blob on the plate and was not appealing to look at....having said that it was delicious, especially the meatballs. The waitress was attentive despite being very busy. I will definitely return and probably order the backed scrod which is truly incredible. Excellent value.

Interlaken, New York
“Saved the evening fitting in a party of eight 4th of July Weekend. Great service, great food.”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

OK so not only was it 4th of July weekend with 3 small children and 5 cranky, hot adults, but after a terrible customer service experience at a restaurant we left in Skaneateles, we chose a local recommendation, Lasca's.

The entire staff was friendly, helpful and the food was terrific. They served warm bread with a tomato dipping oil that was out-of-this-world! They were extremely accommodating with our over-hungry and tired children with great pasta and plenty of thoughtful touches to turn a bad evening into a good one.

The manicotti was excellent and portions for all the dishes were huge!

Filet and scallops, excellent and done to perfection. Huge Prime Rib, and a monster sized ziti dish that we'll be finishing for 3 days.

I wish I remembered our wait staff person's name. She was great and made everything perfect.

Their service and great food made what could have been a completely crummy night into a great family memory! Thank you Lasca's!

Syracuse, New York
“Better than expected”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We have not been to Lasca's for several years, as we recently moved back to the area. After reading the reviews, I expected to be disappointed. It was a busy Friday night, yet we opted to sit outside, and were seated quickly. Service was as good and friendly as I remember it in the past.

I ordered the seafood medley, any my wife ordered the scallops and steak. Both were large portions, served hot and quickly. I will agree that it is not the best I have ever had, it was well above average. I am not sure why there were reviews that labeled the food disappointing. I definitely will go back again, now that I am back in the area.

• Visited June 2013