“Fantastico Italia”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have been to many Italian restaurants, this one is fantastic. The waiter service was professional. The classic introductory bread on a cutting board brought back memories. I had the baked Manicotti, with the traditional salad. My friend had the Fettuccine Alfredo, and my other associate had the Eggplant Parm. The portion sizes were large, but most important the taste was exquisite. My only disappointment is that Lanca’s only opens for Dinner hours from 5 to 9p.m. You need to arrive early or make reservations.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

You will NOT be disappointed with the meal, service or atmosphere. Bring your appetite, you will have something for lunch the next day. We have never had a bad meal and we bring lots of friends to try them out. They also love it!! Try it, You'll Love it!

1  Thank debbwickham37
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This is a great restaurant. The food is consistently fantastic and the service is outstanding. While the regular menu will not disappoint I HIGHLY recommend the chef suggestion for the evening. These chefs really know what they're doing! HUGE portions so bring your appetite! Great drink menu too.

1  Thank SarahD783
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Well, if you're heading to Lasca's, the advisable reservation is well worth the effort. Italian by nature, perfection by design and portions that will leave you wondering how they are still in business. In case what I've written doesn't convey how much I love this restaurant let me tell you that they also have a stand alone take out & frozen meal section to keep you well stocked in fine food. You will NEVER forget this experience~!

1  Thank Jim H
Reviewed 16 April 2014

You will never be disappointed, never have had a bad meal and I am fussy! There Italian food is amazing as well as there steaks and seafood! There party carry out is the best, I use to do all my own cooking for party's, no more!

1  Thank Tammy1118