“10 Fitch truly is the most Romantic Inn”

10 Fitch Luxurious Romantic Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Auburn B&B and Inns
Canadensis, Pennsylvania
“10 Fitch truly is the most Romantic Inn”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I was lucky enough to stumble upon 10 Fitch in my search for a Romantic place to spend our 34th wedding anniversary. We stay at B&B's frequently when traveling but 10 Fitch exceeded my expectations! If you are looking for a place that excels at attention to detail look no further.
This trip was a surprise to my husband who had no idea where we were going until I entered the address in the gps. Cheryl was such a huge part of my being able to pull this off. I told her what I was looking for & she handled booking everything.
The first day of our stay we enjoyed a fabulous breakfast in our room. Which by the way was the most beautiful suite we have ever stayed in. The English suite is a 3 room suite that has a massive bathroom with a large claw foot tub that I enjoyed soaking in several times through out the trip. After breakfast we enjoyed a limo tour of the winery's and Cheryl packed us a wonderful picnic lunch to enjoy along the way. Day #2 the surprise was a couples massage in our suite which was very relaxing and then Cheryl arranged for dinner at a local French restaurant. When we returned our room was filled with candles and rose petals covered the bed, it was so romantic. Day 3 we just did some sight seeing & checked out some antique shops. Day 4 we regrettably had to return to our normal lives & leave behind Cheryl & Sally's wonderful Breakfast's.
I could not have picked a better Inn and highly recommend staying here.We can't wait to return again someday. We felt welcomed and at home from the moment we walked through the door. Thank you from the bottom of our heart's Cheryl & Sally
P.S. We love our sheets!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Oro Station
Reviewed 21 October 2013

This review is a late posting, but nevertheless, still an extremely positive and wonderfully happy memory of our 20th Anniversary celebration. My husband and I chose to stay at 10 Fitch Inn back in May/12. We couldn't have chosen a more romantic place to stay. Cheryl and her Mom had to be some of the most welcoming and warm people operating a very classy B & B, that we have ever had the pleasure of staying in. From the minute we arrived till the moment of departure, we enjoyed such wonderful hospitality. Of course the room was absolutely lovely-the food, delicious, but what really made this visit so special was Cheryl's attention to detail and her obvious love of entertaining, not to mention her over the top thoughtfulness!
We returned to our room, after enjoying a lovely dinner out, to the most romantic setting I've ever set eyes on. Cheryl had dimmed lights, soft music was playing -turned our bed down-and had lighted the room with a dozen or more candles -It was absolutely beautiful! There were rose petals on the bed and she had left a beautiful box of Belgian chocolates along with a personalized Anniversary card wishing us congratulations. My husband and I were so touched by her kindness and thoughtfulness. We will never ever forget our 20th Anniversary-and we have Cheryl to thank for making it such a memorable occasion! There are so many other wonderful things I could go on about, but honestly, if you are in the Auburn area, looking for a really special place to stay-just stay at 10 Fitch Inn. It is Luxurious and it is Romantic and y
ou won't be disappointed!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Our only regret is that we stayed just one night. We definitely felt pampered. Cheryl is attentive to detail and very hospitable. We were completely comfortable. Our room was exceptionally clean and well stocked with everything we needed. We will definitely come back !

Room Tip: Love the over-sized claw foot tub in the English Room!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Niagara Falls, Canada
Reviewed 5 October 2013

!10 Fitch was a wonderful experience all around. Our meals were outstanding, more than we could eat but we certainly stuffed ourselves because we couldn't stop.The place was spotless, warm, welcoming and so peaceful. We will be going again in the future. I highly recommend staying there.

Room Tip: We stayed in the equestrian Suite as I am an equestrian myself. So it was perfectly appropriate.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
10Fitch, Owner at 10 Fitch Luxurious Romantic Inn, responded to this review, 20 October 2014
I'm quite late in thanking you for your kind review but I do want to let you know how much I appreciate you telling others about your stay with us. Thanks so much and I do hope we will see you back again!

warmly,

Cheryl
Canton, Connecticut
Reviewed 1 October 2013

10 Fitch is so beautiful and comfortable! Cheryl was absolutely wonderful in helping me plan a surprise for my husband's 40th birthday. Her attention to detail was top notch. I haven't experienced such excellent customer service in a long time. The home was so inviting and and beautifully decorated. The breakfast selections were yummy and filling.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

10 Fitch was the perfect B&B for a romantic first anniversary getaway. The innkeeper Cheryl paid complete attention to detail, from the rose petals and candles on our first night in the Garden Suite, to the spice sachets on our pillows, to the luxurious towels and bathroom soaps, to the delicious breakfasts and home-made cookies. Meeting other guests was delightful, and during the week we almost felt we had the place to ourselves. Conveniently close to the Skaneateles and Owasco Finger Lakes. We can't wait to be back!

• Stayed September 2013
Edgewater, New Jersey
Reviewed 11 September 2013

We just went to 10 Fitch for our 5-year wedding anniversary, did the "anniversary package" and really enjoyed our time. We didn't have to think about a thing as everything was taken care of. Dinner at "Mirbeau" was exceptional, the massages were a treat and the wine tour with the picnic lunch was romantic and really fun. We stayed in the equestrian suite and it was comfortable, clean and relaxing. As an extremely busy young couple living near the city, it was well worth the trip up there to get away from the stress and just enjoy being together.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburn
Skaneateles Suites
#1 of 4 in Seneca Falls
Aurora Inn
Aurora Inn
#1 of 5 in Aurora

Been to 10 Fitch Luxurious Romantic Inn? Share your experiences!