10 Fitch Luxurious Romantic Inn
US$116
US$111
US$81
Hilton Garden Inn Auburn(Auburn)(Great Value!)
US$118
Inn at the Finger Lakes(Auburn)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$74
US$72
Skaneateles Inn on 20(Auburn)(Great Value!)
US$112
Sleepy Hollow Motel(Auburn)(Great Value!)
US$107
Skaneateles Suites(Skaneateles)(Great Value!)
US$143
Finger Lakes Lodging(Skaneateles)(Great Value!)
US$146
Mirbeau Inn & Spa Skaneateles(Skaneateles)
US$305
All reviewsenglish suiteher momhomemade cookiesour honeymoonfinger lakesmackenzie childsgarden view suiteequestrian roomroom massagesbed and breakfastbreakfast was delicioushope to returngas fireplacerelaxing getawayeach morningcommon areasshort drive
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We recently stayed at 10 Fitch with another couple to attend a wedding. The accommodations were excellent! It was such a pleasure to meet Sally and enjoy the delicious breakfasts each morning! Attention was paid to every detail. We were sorry to leave, and only wish that this B&B was closer to our home so we could enjoy it more often.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
10Fitch, Owner at 10 Fitch Luxurious Romantic Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2014

Thanks so much for your kind review. I'm sorry that I missed meeting you as I was away on a vacation during your stay with us but I'm glad you enjoyed meeting my mom Sally. Isn't she awesome!? I do hope that we will have opportunity to meet face to face one day as well. Thanks for choosing us and for telling others about your experience here.

warmly,

Cheryl

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We stayed at 10 Fitch for our wedding weekend, and could not have picked a more perfect location. As the bride, I stayed alone in the English Suite the night before the wedding, and enjoyed the peace and solitude for my last night as a single woman. In the morning I sat on the little balcony outside of the suite, drank my coffee, and ate the "to go" breakfast that Sally prepared, since I would be leaving the Inn early to prep for the wedding day. Later in the afternoon, Sally and Susan allowed us to take pictures in the gardens. We were able to see each other for the first time out by the gazebo, and were put at ease by the sound of the fountain and shade of the trees. That evening, after the wedding, the suite was decorated with "just married" signs and chocolate. The following night, we came home to candles everywhere and soft music playing. The thoughtful surprises helped make this a truly romantic, perfect place to start our marriage. On the morning after our wedding, we ordered breakfast in our room, and were so pleased that we were able to enjoy the delicious meal in an intimate setting without other guests. All the food was delicious! Sally and Susan went above and beyond, thinking of our needs but never obtrusive. It lived up to our expectations, and we definitely know we'll return for future celebrations.

Room Tip: The English Suite is huge, with a beautiful, spacious bathroom and a private balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We recently stayed at the 10 Fitch for the second time, and like the first time it was a wonderful experience! 10Fitch is a beautiful, clean, inviting place to stay. The Inn beautifully decorated and the breakfast was delicious! Cheryl and her mom make you feel like family and you never want to leave the relaxing atmosphere. We enjoyed a glass of wine in the gazebo in the back while watching the fish in the koi pond.............beautiful!! We will return to 10 Fitch!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Wow! What a great trip. My husband surprised me with a trip to the finger lakes and we had a fantastic time. We stayed in the English Suite and it was beautiful and spacious with your own private balcony which we enjoyed our breakfast on. My husband spoiled us with the anniversary package which included a couples massage, breakfast brought to your room, 6 hour limo driver for a wine tasting tour, picnic lunch and dinner out to a nice restaurant. It was a great way to spend our 30th anniversary.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

I am thrilled that your 30th wedding anniversary celebration here at 10 Fitch left you with such fond memories and am glad that your hubbys surprise was a good one! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and writing this review, truly appreciated. Hope to see you again!

warmly,

Cheryl

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Spent two nights at 10 Fitch in the Equestrian Suite. Roomy. Immaculate. Great amenities (homemade soaps, free snacks, coffee and tea). Well appointed. Heaven for fans of MacKenzie-Childs décor. Breakfasts were a labor of love, and will easily hold you until dinner. Located in a section of Auburn, NY with many beautiful Victorian homes. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple