“Great stay and great lake view”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Auburn
Lakeside Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 5 Auburn B&B and Inns
Rochester, New York
“Great stay and great lake view”
Reviewed 22 May 2011

We really enjoyed our stay at Lakeside B&B. The owner was especially welcoming and we enjoyed the lake view, especially over breakfast. The room was relaxing and comfortable. We would definitely come back again when in town!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Elma, New York, USA
Reviewed 6 October 2010

First of all, the picture on the website homepage fails to capture the real beauty of the Lakeside b&b and its setting. It is a sacred space. Indoors everything is quality; everything is clean. Spacious and comfortable are fitting description. I walked to the water's edge at 11 P.M., and the next morning I sat by the shore for a spell. A precious meditation. And Judy served a tasty breakfast as we relaxed over coffee with two other guests who proved to be delightful. We'll be back.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
New York City, New York
Reviewed 28 September 2010

Beuatiful setting on the lake with magnificent accomodations and very friendly host and hostess. Since there are only a few rooms, the place is quiet and private, right accross from a golf course, on the lake, and near dutch Hollow, 5 minutes away. Excellent small towns to visit nearby, and fine breakfast in the morning to start the day.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Dartmouth, Massachusetts
Reviewed 9 August 2010

Anyone who has any contact with Judy Freeman is a fortunate person indeed.
I connected with Judy immediately when she returned my initial phone call. She is warm & welcoming. My decision was made at that point. The relationship only got better. Judy & her family welcome you into their gorgeous home with warmth & friendliness. They went out of their way to give us suggestions of restaurants, activities, etc.
The inn is immaculate , the location is outstanding & the breakfast is outstanding.
The best reference that I can give is that I have never written a review in 30 years of visiting B&B's. The Lakeside I could not pass up.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank smolabeth60
Princeton, New Jersey
Reviewed 2 August 2010

Even traveling four and a half hours it was well worth it. Bed fantastic, location fabulous and scenic. Breakfast was terrific. Only regret was only able to spend one night

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Clifton Park, New York, USA
Reviewed 2 July 2010

I was looking for a place in the Finger Lakes area to meet an overseas friend who was in Canada for a few days, and we were going to meet halfway. Came across the Lakeside Bed and Breakfast, and was really glad I did. From the friendly greeting as I arrived until the friendly goodbye when I left, I enjoyed everything about the place. Nice setting on Lake Owasco, large screened-in porch, great breakfast, and a host who made sure we always had everything we needed. I even got to charge my iPhone on the clock radio with an iPod dock! My wife and I are planning a visit for later this summer.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with friends
elizabethtown,NY
Reviewed 18 October 2009

This was our first B&B stay and it was terrific, Judy and Dick are great hosts and thier home is a showcase. We had great food for breakfast, the bed was super, the entire house was just perfect and in a great location. Would definatly reccomend this to our friends. Say hi to Dolly and Madison also.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburn
Hilton Garden Inn Auburn
10 Fitch Luxurious Romantic Inn
Aurora Inn
Aurora Inn
#1 of 5 in Aurora

Been to Lakeside Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!