“Great place for eaters”

Ranked #1,083 of 1,451 Restaurants in Makati
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: Asian, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: When it comes to engaging, casual dining, Circles Event Cafe captivates food lovers with its fascinating open-theatre kitchens. Each station features its own selection of specialties, ranging from cold appetisers to seafood, Western cuisine to Asian cuisines, and desserts.
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Their food are amazing selections of food. They have all the food you can imagine. You will be confused what and where to start.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Have been here several times and enjoy the ambiance. Great place to take clients as it caters to various food preferences. Be sure to make a reservation so you have good seating.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

My family truly used to enjoy dining at Circles. They used to have a wonderful creamy risotto topped with a prawn and numerous delicious dishes. After dining there tonight, I am sad to see that the quality of food as suffered. There were several tables filled with food which were all mediocre. They could have been prepared by a "carinderia" - or a low end cafeteria. When I asked for just a small piece of roast beef, I was initially given a chunk of fat with a little meat. I asked for another piece.

Our food server told us when we sat down that we could get iced tea but only one glass. Iced tea is so inexpensive. I can't understand why it has to be limited. She cleared our plates when necessary, but could not be bothered for anything else. I got tired of waiting for water, so I stood up to get a pitcher myself. Coffee is supposedly included. When I requested for coffee, it took 30 minutes to reach our table. Indeed, I had given up on it and had already asked for the bill.

The food and service were not worthy of a 5 star hotel. In the future, my family will avoid Circles. We dined there to celebrate my son's graduation from law school. We will go elsewhere for future celebrations.

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I remember that we started eating from 6pm 'till closing, we really enjoyed our long dinner. The best part is that you can choose a fresh seafoods and you can have 'em cook your way. We will definitely comeback before our very long vacation ends.

2  Thank Feedmemore2K14
Reviewed 8 June 2014

i am not a fan of breakfast. i just want a simple cup of coffee and crackers. buffet breakfast at the circles is complete. you can have japanese, filipino, chinese, american, and malaysian cuisine for breakfast. i am overwhelmed and don't know where to start. delicious and worth it. i have availed the breakfast from the family summer promo. our 2 room cost 10k+ per room with breakfast included for three. it was really worth the money. shangrila never disappoints me.

2  Thank pamy_arte