Pros - Near A. Venue and SM Grocery store
- friendly staff
- clean & spacious. availed one-bedroom room with small kitchen
- They are not that strict on the # of people in the room.
- AC inside the room is broken, it became noisy during dawn and was no longer releasing cool air regardless of adjusting the thermostat and water eventually leaked afterwards so we had to turn it off and make do with the AC in the living room.
- internet inside the unit is intermittent and slow
- there are no plates and utensils in the kitchen that you can use to prepare your food. There are only a pair of coffee cups with saucer and teaspoon. (I'm not sure if you can request though).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The A.Venue Hotel is your home from home at the heart of the cosmopolitan and business district of Makati City, offering all suites in its three (3) distinct towers: A.Venue Suites, Antel Spa, and Serenity Tower with FREE Wi-Fi, kitchenette that includes a microwave, electronic kettle, a sink, dining table and more. The hotel has the largest pool, with infinity and kiddie pool, and also has the largest parking space that is very important in the area. All are suite rooms, with a receiving area that is suitable either for business or leisure purposes equipped with flat screen TV, DVD player, Ipod dock, and working desk. The private bathrooms feature a bathtub and walk-in shower. The A.Venue Hotel Hotel offers premium and personalized massage services from Toccare Spa equipped with steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi and semi-precious stone themed VIP rooms. For healthy lifestyle routines, the hotel also offers two (2) fully equipped fitness centers, a game room for adults and a playground for kids. Guests can enjoy the convenience of room service, or dine at two stylish restaurants in the hotel: Azzurro Restaurante Mediterraneo, which serves Mediterranean dishes plus features a KTV room; Granvia Cafe that offers Western and modern local cuisine that also operates in the pool bar. The hotel is just few steps away from A. Venue Mall and Century City Mall, it also provides a free shuttle service and has a taxi bay for guests to visit Glorietta Mall, a 20-minute drive away. Ayala Museum is 10-minute drive away, while Ninoy Aquino International Airport is only a 30-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The A.Venue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The A.Venue Hotel Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines