“great place great staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Celeste

Hotel Celeste
Ranked #21 of 82 Hotels in Makati
Naples, Italy
“great place great staff”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I have been last year to hotel celeste. it is in a good position in the best area of manila, Makati.
they guys working there are really available and can support you for whatever you need.
breakfast is great and also at the restaurant you can find a small menu but all is really well cooked.
rooms always very clean and wifi in the room very strong.
the price is more for a 4 star than for an actual 3 star hotel but it is worth!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank maba1977

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

Nice thing about this is that the room is very cozy. It may look small for some people but if you are just looking for a place to crash, then it'll do.

My only problem with this hotel is parking. There is no parking area! I had to park outside in the open air! Good thing that there was space available, otherwise I would've parked far far away.

Another potential issue for some people is that all rooms are NO SMOKING. If you have to smoke, you'll have to go to the roof deck.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 31 December 2013

This hotel can be a good option for a fine quality stay in Makati. I love the location, just few steps away and you're inbetween greenbelt 3 and landmark mall. The staffs were efficient, attentive and works well with our needs. The food was great, i like the tapa, it's tender and not oily.Breakfast serving was small but good thing they have complimentary fruits and cereals in the corner and they can serve up to 3 cups of coffee. Lastly, I love the room interior. It's elegant and stylish. King-sized bed that is comfy and the clean smell of towels and beddings. Also, the bathroom was sleek. We are on third floor with the view of the malls and intersection, view was good and not noisy at all. Ac and flat screen tv working very well unlike what we had in New World Hotel which makes Hotel Celeste the best in makati for me so far. Hope you guys will enjoy your stay here too. :)

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Ieper
Reviewed 28 December 2013

We stayed in the hotel because we had some business to do in Makati and we wanted also to do some shopping at the Glorietta Mall and Greenbelt. For one or another reason we felt very uncomfortable in this hotel. The people at the reception were friendly but the rest of the staff wasn't. The room was nice and clean but not special at all. During our stay the TV was not functioning for several hours. I didn't care much about this but the lack of information was a bugger. The breakfast was a real disaster. No breakfast buffet, you have to choose a dish from a menu. I choosed the oatmeal and got a little plate with some oats and 2 little pieces of apple. No one offer us some coffee. After breakfast I was still very hungry. I wanted to complain to the waitress but no one showed up anymore. 9 am and the kitchen was already closed. I never experience this in my whole life. Way too expensive for what they offer. My girlfriend and me had only 2 words when we left this hotel : NEVER AGAIN.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Fabrice D
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I stayed 2 nights at the hotel due to location. The check-in was smooth and the room was of a good size. I was on 2nd floor (room 205) right in front of the elevator. Nice comfortable king sized bed. Very friendly and helpful reception and all staff were always smiling and offered good service. Request for iron and ironing board, luggage storage, etc. were all handled efficiently.

The room I had overlooked the intersection and there was some road noise although it wasn't too bad. The Italian restaurant was quiet and served good food.

Overall a very pleasant stay in this boutique hotel without the crowds found in bigger hotels.

Room Tip: For quieter rooms ask for higher floor away from the intersection.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank gtp-op75
Guam USA
Reviewed 22 October 2013

This is a small boutique hotel located across from all the best shopping and eating places in Makati - greenbelt, glorietta, Landmark, etc. The room size is adequate for an Asian hotel and kept very clean but the beds are the best - soft and firm which translates into the best nights sleep. The L'occtain bath products were a nice touch. But best of all they give you a free foot massage (available from 3pm - 11pm) what a nice way to end the day! The whole staff are pleasent and low key - so professional. Only downside to this place is there is no place to park a vehicle at the hotel property. A hassle if you have a rent a car or have people visiting you at the hotel. However, I still would highly recommend this hotel for all types of travelers and I will definately be staying here again when in Makati.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank MYSPIKE
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 9 October 2013

After reading all the good reviews , I had finally decided to reserve a room in this hotel. I think I have not regretted my decision. The staff gave me such a warm welcome. They are always friendly and the foot massage was fantastic after my busy day. They also allow me to check in early. And the best part was , all the staff knew my name. Amazing! Even though my friends in the Philippines commented that the room rate isn't cheap, however I felt that the service, the quality of the room and cleanliness of the entire hotel just make it worth while paying. Of course I wouldn't mind a discount if I were to go back again!

Great hotel for business trips , and tourist who like to be near the malls and restaurants. I love greenbelt!

Room Tip: Request for the quiet facing if possible. Even though the windows are pretty sound proof. If you. Do...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business