“eggs benedict cumberbatch”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 March 2014

i had to, its right there. anyway, yes! the food was great and the eggs benedict is really a must try. the combination of everything on it is just perfect. we also had the 2 piece pork steak and it was very filling. clever use of applesauce for the steak as well, made it really tasty. a meal costs around 400-500php per order but the serving is big. Their lunch menu starts at 11am. Place has 2 floors but are quite small so the ambiance is cozy and can get crowded during lunch and dinner time. The food was served quicker that I expected, possibly because we ate during their non peak hour. They do accept reservations though so better call if you are coming as a group. Staff were friendly and accommodating. Will definitely comeback for more eggs benedict...

Reviewed 8 March 2014

My boyfriend and I really loves to dine here since it's just an elevator away from our place, which makes the resto very convenient. My boyfriend loves the spaghetti vongole and the bread is fantastic. Marvin used to be our server, he was excellent and very fast! However during our last visit which was yesterday the service wasn't that great. We waited longer than the usual, and I noticed that there were 2 tables(that came later than us) was served before us, that was quite disappointing. So, I called the attention of the waiter. Well other than that the food was still great, what can I do?

I want to commend Marvin, the trainee and the guard for the good service. Excellent wifi on the first floor but not on the 2nd floor. We'll be back again to have samosas in a few weeks, I hope such delays won't happen again

PS I always recommend this restaurants to my clients. :)

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Based on former reviews we stopped at Apartment 1B on our visit to Manila. The ground floor is small, with about 6 tables and the kitchen open to view. Our waiter, Carlos, was about perfect - the service was impeccable - always there, but not hovering. The manager knew just when to refill our wine glasses. We enjoyed crab cake and onion soup appitizers.. The entree, beef pie, was beautifully presented - mushy peas on top of meat pie and mashed potatoes. The baby back ribs were tender and very flavorful. The size of each item was large and I could not finish my dinner, so no dessert for us. Would recommend calling for reservtions.

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

We had chicken quesadilla, French onion soup, and Caesar salad, everything to share for starters. The quesadilla was good and filling. The onion soup was not at all bad and very filling probably due to the gruyere cheese. I had grilled blue marlin, which was served with pesto pasta and grilled veggies. I really enjoyed the pesto with the fish. The food we ordered for lunch were very filling to the point that I didn't feel the urge to have a snack the whole afternoon. The low sugar gateau de crepe was meticulously baked and presented. Overall, I was satisfied.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I had the most delicious Baby Back Ribs here! From the moment the server laid down the food on the table, I knew it was going to be an unforgettable meal. It was indeed. The smell of the ribs was just mouth watering. The meat was so tender, you don't even need a knife. It was definitely the "fall off the bone" type. I was also able to try the House salad and Grilled Blue Marlin, both were amazing. Even the Watermelon shake was perfect. We tried the White Toblerone Cheesecake and Frozen Pie for dessert, I like the Frozen Pie more. I really hope to be back soon!