“Expensive so so restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Apartment 1B

Apartment 1B
Ranked #27 of 1,350 Restaurants in Makati
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Makati, Philippines
“Expensive so so restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I was able to try this restaurant thanks to a friends treat. We searched the internet for the beat place to have breakfast in makati and this was top 1.

We had their big breakfast and egg benedict with canadian ham and spinach and some tea.

The food was good. Not great, but good. We were full and satisfied after eating. BUT, i think the price we paid was way too much.

Ambiance is good as it has that old english aura. And the location is also nice since its a walking distance from ayala triangle.

Service was normal. :-)

2 Thank ap0lz

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“Best brunch in Manila”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

I've been going to this place for years, and I'm never disappointed. Other places offer brunch but Apartment 1B still rules. I was there last month and it was still great, so while I respect another person's opinion, I still think this place rules!

• Visited May 2014
Thank D.H. K
Makati, Philippines
“Not meeting expectations”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Relying from high ratings, we our breakfast meeting here.

I ordered the Egg breakfast (2 scrambled eggs cooked, corned beef hash, home fries, and toast @ P390 or $9

Serving was big. But the food was oily. I think these was because of the way they cooked the corned beef. Got disappointed because for such a stiff price, I was expecting more flavor (not oil).

The restaurant has a good ambience but how I hope they can also bring out the real gourmet gastronomic experience.

My review can only cover breakfast menu. Have yet to try other choices. But I don't think I will take chances here anytime soon.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank She S
Mandaluyong, Philippines
“Overrated”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

This restaurant has the best word of mouth in town.

I heard good feedback from my friends but when we ate there, nothing was special. The prices were extremely high for a meal that's not even that tasty.

Had i known that the food is just
Average, i would have eaten somewhere else.

If u want to meet overrated people paying for labels, then go to this restaurant.

Other than that--- you're better off eating @SNR

5 Thank Ihawari01
“The good reviews must be from friends and relatives”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Seriously, the good reviews are either from friends or relatives of the owners or from people who know little or nothing about food. This place scores 'average' in my review only because of the generally awful standard of restaurants in Rockwell. In any other city, I would have scored this as 'poor'. This is not good food. Though the presentation is ok, it is often processed or pre-cooked (garlic potatoes), poorly seasoned and inexpertly prepared. The service is average and the ambiance is non-existent.

• Visited February 2014