“Best steak!”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2014

One of the best steak I've tasted, tender and very tasty. Staff are very accommodating and ambiance is cozy and very intimate.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Great food, great service, nice ambiance. If a good place for a first date. Not too stiff and formal and yet nice enough to impress. Ordered the grilled blue marlin on bed of pesto pasta and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I've been going to Apt 1B since it opened. Still love their burgers especially the one with cheddar and bacon. Fries are yummy too! Always happy with service. Staff clearly have been trained well. It will have more competition though in Salcedo now that other restaurants like Toby's Estate are popping up. May add some fresh new items to the menu but keep the burgers?

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I was able to try this restaurant thanks to a friends treat. We searched the internet for the beat place to have breakfast in makati and this was top 1.

We had their big breakfast and egg benedict with canadian ham and spinach and some tea.

The food was good. Not great, but good. We were full and satisfied after eating. BUT, i think the price we paid was way too much.

Ambiance is good as it has that old english aura. And the location is also nice since its a walking distance from ayala triangle.

Service was normal. :-)

2  Thank ap0lz
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I've been going to this place for years, and I'm never disappointed. Other places offer brunch but Apartment 1B still rules. I was there last month and it was still great, so while I respect another person's opinion, I still think this place rules!

Thank D.H. K