“Brunch and hangover food :-)”
Review of Apartment 1B

Apartment 1B
Ranked #32 of 1,365 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Manila, Philippines
“Brunch and hangover food :-)”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

So you are stuck what to do for brunch on a Sunday or a Sat early afternoon, or you had a great night and looking for some food for that hangover... terrible flight and just got up want to go and eat something nice … well this is The place to go .. If you are in Makati then its very easy getting here, the food is great, for Manila a little overpriced, but once I tasted it …. Well I dint really care 
Example, I don’t eat Sea food and I was told to eat the blue marlin with Presto pasta and sundried tomatoes, cautious as I am (I smell and taste food before I eat ) i told my wife to order a meat pie (just in case) , well all my wife ate was the Meat Pie .. There was nothing left on my plate...
Of course u doesn’t want to compare the wings with the wings in HRC that just not fair, but compare the fish and chips or the breakfast that they serve... Holy moly … fantastic…
If you have a hangover again this is the place to be … but don’t be acting up if you have to cough up some premium price for the premium food … hell I don’t mind 

• Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“Braised Lamb Shank was really good! ”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed their Caesar's Salad and the Braised Lamb Shank. The sauce of the Shank went perfectly well with the Lamb, mashed potato and the spinach. The pasta vongole was a tad salty for my taste. Overall happy with the place.

Manila, Philippines
“Good but not consistent”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

This place infuriates ne sometimes. It can be excellent at times and poor at other times. Compared to some other places of similar quality in makati it's overpriced and living of its past name and current location. I do keep going back as the good outweighs the bad but it could be so much better. Oh and it just increased the price of it's steak by 600!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank AndyOgdenPH
Makati, Philippines
“Decent Comfort Food, bad service”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

I'm writing a review about the One Rockwell branch. I would have given in 4 stars if it weren't for the service - first they got our tables wrong then the entrees took forever and weren't served at the same time. I've been a regular at Apartment 1B and have always enjoyed their Roasted Chicken and Steak Frites. They also make a decent dirty martini.

Taguig City, Philippines
“Best steak!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

One of the best steak I've tasted, tender and very tasty. Staff are very accommodating and ambiance is cozy and very intimate.

• Visited August 2013