“Great Value for Money”

Cuisines: European
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Hands down the best restaurant in Manila (that I know of after having lived here for 15 months). The tasting menu is just delicious, the portions are perfectly sized and the wine pairing is excellent. Service also impeccable. It's more expensive than most other restaurants but I think great value for money.

1  Thank Walter T

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Great food, high quality. And great service to match. Pricey by Manila standards. Good wine options. We're able to have a great bottle of NZ Sauvignon Blanc.

2  Thank Matt D
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I both work in food service and wanted to splurge one night in Manila. Sala was the right choice! Flawless service and incredible food.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

This was our first experience of Sala and we were not disappointed. It had been recommended and it lived up to its reputation. We were part of a large group and this was catered for well with no gaps in the service. Food was excellent. Happy to recommend this quiet small but energetic restaurant.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Been here several times over the years for work or socials, but this week was one of the only times for a date... with my wife. We had twice baked souffle, truffled white risotto, grilled pork chop. We let out a quiet wow the first time we tasted each. "Not one false note," I heard myself saying as the meal progressed. By the end we were straining to remember a better meal.

1  Thank Coco A