I was looking for a budget-friendly hotel with kitchen along Makati ave. and I found Isabelle Royale. The room rates are very affordable and the rooms are very neat. We stayed here last December 24-26,2010 and everytime we need a place to stay we always book for a room at Isabelle Royale. The staff are very accomodating ! They are nice and friendly to their guest. The place is very convenient because it's near the taxi bay and there are a lot of food establishments nearby. They have a kitchen for every room but you have to request for the utensils if you want to cook. If you smoke, you need to get a room with a terrace ( Executive Matrimonial) so you don't have to go downstairs. You need to pay for 1000 security fee but they will give it back to you before you leave. It's like a reservation fee on top of the hotel fees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Isabelle Royale Hotels aims to provide clean and comfortable rooms that are also easily accessible and affordable. We believe that staying at quality accommodations do not need to be expensive, and that the best of the basics are what smart travellers look for. We envision an affordable and hassle-free travel experience that everyone can enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Isabelle Royale Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isabelle Royale Hotel Makati
- Isabelle Royale Hotel And Suites
- Isabelle Royale Hotel & Suites Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines