“location and accommodation”

Artina Suites Hotel
Ranked #27 of 86 Hotels in Makati
Reviewed 8 January 2014

thru the internet, I was looking for a hotel in Makati with a very affordable family room where we can stay for the new year's eve and i found Artina Suites. the hotel location is good, it has polite and accommodating staff and the family room we got is spacious and clean. We were allowed to stay at the top deck while waiting for the new year's countdown and from its deck, we really enjoyed the splendid view of the fireworks all thru metro manila. the food served is fine, tasty and affordable.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 January 2014

I needed somewhere to spend the night in Manila before heading to the airport in the morning and this place ticked all the boxes. Trying to find somewhere half decent for under $50 in Makati is pretty difficult and I was glad I found this place. The location is a little hard to find and slightly out the way however its just a short taxi ride down Makati avenue to Green Belt shopping centre.

The staff were very friendly, I got a welcome drink on arrival and they had a band playing in reception. The room was huge with a separate kitchen/lounge area. The kitchen looked a little worn but I wasn't planning on doing any cooking so didn't bother me.

They had good Wifi and also got me a taxi to the airport at 5.30am. The room came with breakfast but I left before it started so never got to try it.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Sean H
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We check-in very late at night and the road is dark and scary. Good thing i noticed the building i saw on pics. But upon entering the lobby, you'll be surprised that it is very homey. And when we entered the room, no words to express because the rate of 1695php thru a group buying site, a very large room welcomes you. My kids had a very relaxing sleep. When we ask for a direction going to glorietta, they called a taxi and negotiate that it should be paid by meter.I'm just so sorry that my kids didn't like the food. Maybe its not their preference. I didn't try myself though. The staffs are very accomodating. I'm very thankful to Ms. Ruby, Ms. Kris, Ms. Jen and to all the staffs which made our quick stay a very memorable one. Looking forward to stay again at Artina Suites.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Ashly999
Reviewed 6 January 2014

me and my husband with 2 of our college friends stayed here last jan 4 to 5. my friend booked this hotel ( voucher from ensogo) 2 rooms, ours was the premier suite and they had the premier twins.

getting there became difficult for us because the taxi driver was not familiar with the place, but if you are coming from guadalupe you can ride jeepney that will pass right infront of the hotel.

upon checking, the receptionist and other staffs were very polite and courteous.

room- clean, exceed our expection, great value for money.

bfast was included intge stay, staff when accomodating eventhough we arrived 10 mins before 10am. food is ok. regular pilipino breakfast.

will definitely go there again, overall, we had a nice stay

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank yssalynn

My GF and I stayed here last January 4, 2014 all I can say are:

PROS:
- Very clean hotel
- Really friendly and nice staff
- They got delicious food(breakfast)!
- Near A. venue mall
- Very spacious room
- They got modern air conditioner and TV

CONS:
- Too noisy when your room is at the front of the hotel because of the jeepneys that are passing there.
- Very slow internet (even if we are at the looby)
- you can hear a little bit of noise from the hallway

I suggest that you put sound proofing on your rooms :)

Room Tip: Choose the room located at the back of the hotel
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Hotel is nice and the staff is very friendly, always greeting you and smiling, but the service is not so good, if you do not remember them to clean the room they will not clean it, so it is very annoying when you go out in a tour and come back and your room is not clean.

Also their superior room only fits two persons... and the bed is very small, we were travelling with 3 people so they gave as an extra bed but the bed was in the living so no AC there.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2014

The room is very clean and tidy and all of the employees there are very friendly. If you're planning to a nice and very affordable hotel, this is the place to stay. You have plenty of money left for your leisure (food, bars, shopping, etc) and at the same time get to enjoy your hotel stay. Although I want to suggest one thing, I hope they fix their internet so that we get to use it properly since it fluctuates all the time and too slow.

Other than that, it's highly recommendable!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple