“Clean But Outdated - still a good option though” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fersal Hotel Neptune Makati

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Fersal Hotel Neptune Makati
Ranked #65 of 82 Hotels in Makati
“Clean But Outdated - still a good option though”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2011

The service was great since they wasnt a lot of people, so they tend to remember and know their guests well. The place was very clean but a bit outdated. The cafe was modern looking but the rooms and the bathroom look kinda "homey", not that its a bad thing. My stay was comfortable and I wasnt really complaining that much since we were out most of the time. It's a nice place to just sleep and watch tv and their cafe food wasnt that bad too. Their coffee was good and I got unlimited refills during breakfast, so that made me real happy.

The location was also okay. If youre hungry there are a lot of fast food chains nearby and its also very accessible for taxi cabs. We only stayed in the hotel since my father stays there every time he comes to Manila but I've actually stayed at better hotels that are way more affordable.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank thepickyflashpacker

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2011

ME and my mother stayed at this hotel for the duration of our trip of 3 weeks and only paid $500-$600 AUD. It's definatly out go-to hotel. And we absolutely love how there are no prostitutes and clients. Everytime we go to a hotel on Makati ave we see potential young local women with older men and by their demeanor's towards one another we can tell thier intentions for the hotel. Fersal, doesn't have much prostitutes come in and hopefully won't. Beds are not as comfy, I can feel a plastic film under me, but I know it's not on all the beds because we transferred to several rooms. We trusted the cleaners since we leave our valuables at the hotel room. Staff and reception is accommodating and friendly, please keep up the good work.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
3 Thank pennypoopoo
Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2011

Fersal is a group of about 6 hotels - we've stayed here and in Kalayaan branch - the group is clean, professionally run and very dependable and good value choice when staying. Breakfast included and wifi too - for what you get is a far better bet than any ot the other stuff in Manila. Found all the staff to be pleasant and friendly. Really good.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Timallalone
Makati, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2011

I booked at Fersal Inn for an overnight stay and it was just OK. Receptionist who handled my transaction was very nice( I guess its Joyce and the other one Cudeth..sorry if I missed the name). The place is near to all business needs from bars, resto, convenient stores, etc... The only problem we encountered was the bed squeaking everytime you move. Overall, its a nice place to stay.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank avlisnerraw
Iloilo City, Philippines
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2010

We spend an overnight stay at Fersal Hotel in Makati. We took a metered taxi from the airport hoping that the taxi driver can easily locate the hotel. We were quite disappointed that although the hotel is nestled along jupiter and neptune streets in Makati, it is not located along the main road so we had difficulty finding it.
I noticed that within the area especially along Jupiter St., you wont have difficulty looking for good restos or chill out places if you happen to like going out at night.
As with the hotel service, I was also surprise that they don't honor a senior citizen discount when reservations are made online. I have suggested to the employee that they should look into this matter.
The room is clean and well-kept. It is air-conditioned with a refrigerator and cable television. A complimentary plated breakfast is included with the accomodation.
It is also quite far from the airport compared to accomodations in the Pasay area which also has comparable rates and services.
Overall, an affordable place to stay in Makati.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank Cel77
netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2010

first we were in dirty great eastern hotel but we had to much insects in the room, so we moved to fersal, the people there were very kind and helpfull, the room was clean, no any insects. we got discount because we were there sometimes longer when we dont travell around in the Philippines.
about 2000 peso per night included breakfast. The location is great, we walked from there to greenbelt and glorietta.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank harrienetherlands
Manila, Philippines
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2010

Service: You will not find worse service anywhere.
-They cafe ran out of food on the menu during my entire stay here. I had to go to outside restaurants in the extreme heat every day.
-Elevator was broken for three days, stairs only option.
-No room service after 10 p.m.
-Requested to have room made up, took over three hours to complete.
-Nothing can be charged to room, you must pay immediately for anything ordered.

Room: Lacking basics.
-No safe deposit box in room. Front desk requires 1000 peso deposit to use front desk safe deposit box.
-Broken sliding door.
-Door connects to next door room lets all noise through so you can hear everything your neighbor is doing and saying.
-Blinds insufficient. Cannot black out. If you want to sleep in you will have sun in your eyes.
-Telephone worked only 1 out of every 5 times I tried to dial. Had to walk to front desk.
-There is refrigerator but NO mini-bar. (Mini-bar outside room on 1st level.)
-Lost power on one evening briefly. Stopped internet connection briefly.
-Missing remote. Replacement remote did not work.

Location & amenities: Does not feel safe.
-When you walk outside, there are many vagrants and beggars hanging out and accosting you for money.
-WiFi is complimentary, comes with room.

Value: better budget hotels can be found elsewhere.
-I recommend 'Durban Hotel' which is only 1100 pesos for a standard room just across the street at the bottom of City Garden Hotel.

Best / worst:
-Best: WiFi included, no extra charge.
-Worst: The front desk charged me FOUR HUNDRED PESOS for a plain white towel in my bathroom that had a blue stain on it. They did not adequately attempt to bleach the towel and insisted that I pay 400 pesos before leaving. The guard PHYSICALLY blocked my exit to the hotel despite my being late for my flight.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled solo
4 Thank djdroogie

Travellers are raving about these Makati hotels