“No thank you.”

Fersal Hotel Neptune Makati
Ranked #67 of 86 Hotels in Makati
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Stayed at this hotel for the long weekend. We wanted to unwind, relax and just have fun in the Makati area.

We had our mind set to stay at a different hotel, but we were not able to book early so we had to drive around the area to look for a hotel with room vacancies. We were actually able to find 3 hotels, but Fersal was the cheapest.

We got their deluxe room for a very low price. The room had a big bed, a television and a fridge. It did have complimentary bottled water and coffee as well but the electric kettle did not work. We had to call the front desk to have it changed but was asked to dial the number at the cafe. After 30mins, there was still no sign of the kettle we requested. Had to follow up three times for it. The room also didn't even have a chair.

The receptionist was very impolite. She was not corteous when answering questions and there was an instance when we requested for something that she dropped the phone without even waiting for an answer from me.

The location was not good as well. If you just plan to stay at your room, then it's fine. But you will not be able to enjoy the night life because you had to walk a short distance to go to the main road. This was fine if there were proper lighting. The street you'll have to walk on is dark. And had garbage all over. Plus, there were beggars who would follow you until you give them money.

Breakfast was fine though. Had a good number of choices from the menu. The food was okay.

Given that I'd stay in Makati again, I'd probably stay away from this hotel. I can get a better room with better service for the price that they're offering. I'm not a choosy customer, but the service they showed me does not give merit for their hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012
7  Thank scrappydoodledoo

Reviewed 11 November 2011

The service was great since they wasnt a lot of people, so they tend to remember and know their guests well. The place was very clean but a bit outdated. The cafe was modern looking but the rooms and the bathroom look kinda "homey", not that its a bad thing. My stay was comfortable and I wasnt really complaining that much since we were out most of the time. It's a nice place to just sleep and watch tv and their cafe food wasnt that bad too. Their coffee was good and I got unlimited refills during breakfast, so that made me real happy.

The location was also okay. If youre hungry there are a lot of fast food chains nearby and its also very accessible for taxi cabs. We only stayed in the hotel since my father stays there every time he comes to Manila but I've actually stayed at better hotels that are way more affordable.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank thepickyflashpacker
Reviewed 23 May 2011

ME and my mother stayed at this hotel for the duration of our trip of 3 weeks and only paid $500-$600 AUD. It's definatly out go-to hotel. And we absolutely love how there are no prostitutes and clients. Everytime we go to a hotel on Makati ave we see potential young local women with older men and by their demeanor's towards one another we can tell thier intentions for the hotel. Fersal, doesn't have much prostitutes come in and hopefully won't. Beds are not as comfy, I can feel a plastic film under me, but I know it's not on all the beds because we transferred to several rooms. We trusted the cleaners since we leave our valuables at the hotel room. Staff and reception is accommodating and friendly, please keep up the good work.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank pennypoopoo
Reviewed 9 February 2011

Fersal is a group of about 6 hotels - we've stayed here and in Kalayaan branch - the group is clean, professionally run and very dependable and good value choice when staying. Breakfast included and wifi too - for what you get is a far better bet than any ot the other stuff in Manila. Found all the staff to be pleasant and friendly. Really good.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Timallalone
Reviewed 20 January 2011

I booked at Fersal Inn for an overnight stay and it was just OK. Receptionist who handled my transaction was very nice( I guess its Joyce and the other one Cudeth..sorry if I missed the name). The place is near to all business needs from bars, resto, convenient stores, etc... The only problem we encountered was the bed squeaking everytime you move. Overall, its a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank avlisnerraw
Reviewed 31 July 2010

We spend an overnight stay at Fersal Hotel in Makati. We took a metered taxi from the airport hoping that the taxi driver can easily locate the hotel. We were quite disappointed that although the hotel is nestled along jupiter and neptune streets in Makati, it is not located along the main road so we had difficulty finding it.
I noticed that within the area especially along Jupiter St., you wont have difficulty looking for good restos or chill out places if you happen to like going out at night.
As with the hotel service, I was also surprise that they don't honor a senior citizen discount when reservations are made online. I have suggested to the employee that they should look into this matter.
The room is clean and well-kept. It is air-conditioned with a refrigerator and cable television. A complimentary plated breakfast is included with the accomodation.
It is also quite far from the airport compared to accomodations in the Pasay area which also has comparable rates and services.
Overall, an affordable place to stay in Makati.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Cel77
Reviewed 23 June 2010

first we were in dirty great eastern hotel but we had to much insects in the room, so we moved to fersal, the people there were very kind and helpfull, the room was clean, no any insects. we got discount because we were there sometimes longer when we dont travell around in the Philippines.
about 2000 peso per night included breakfast. The location is great, we walked from there to greenbelt and glorietta.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple