I stayed at OMP for three nights and then came back for another because I loved it! The location is great in the middle of makati city, everything you need from grocery stores to great restaurants and bars are right there! Also the place has great room and the best common area with a kitchen, couches, computers (and free wifi)- a great place to meet fellow backpackers! But the real reson I came back was the great staff and the great atmosphere they created! Always with a smile (a real one) and helping with everything(booking, advice for the trip etc..), and of course they provide a great old Manila tour with a great guide (boodi) for FREE! This was the perfect way to start my journey at the Philippines!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience traveling to the Philippines on a budget in an area where everything seems upscale and expensive as you stay in Our Melting Pot. Our place consists of several private rooms and dorm-type accommodation to suit your budget and need. It is new, modern, peaceful and well-managed and is a relatively manageable distance from the major city attractions and the important places to visit in the greater Manila area. We are at the heart of Makati, the entertainment and financial capital of the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Our Melting Pot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Our Melting Pot Hotel Makati
- Our Melting Pot Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines