i checked in at past 12pm and while waiting was given and opened for a bottle of drinking water!
my request for a higher floor non smoking room and early check in- before 2pm (as I had a business call on skype) was granted promptly.
service is prompt, esp when the safe was locked and could not be opened (i did not reset it).
room is big and clean. only complaint was that the final night (stayed here for 2 nights with my partner) the room smelled of cigarette smoke, but we dont smoke. requested for maintenance to check the vent (since it came from there). sprayed air freshener and it was gone (my partner who is an engineer by education explained that someone may have smoked in the toilet on the same floor and there is a common vent for 8th flr residents). however, we woke up the next day and the cigarette smoke from the vent was there again. also, the toilet bowl smelled of stained pee (and we are clean people).
we have written this on their suggestions paper and hope that they will do something about it.
looking forward to staying here again. soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A masterpiece in its own right, The Picasso Makati is a multi-tiered gem that enchants its guests with exquisite levels of creativity: from its visionary structure to its imaginative accommodations. Exploring the residences is an immersion in artistic inspiration. The boutique serviced residences is guaranteed to seduce your senses: experience it once and you will surely dream of repeating your stay at The Picasso Makati. Reinventing the old to experience the new: this is the concept behind The Picasso Makati. The residences are lodged in an old building, but its cutting-edge design rises above the bustling street life it is surrounded with. At The Picasso Makati, the studio room (at 45 square meters - significantly larger than your average accommodation) and the one-bedroom (at 88 square meters) boasts a luxurious expanse of extended floor to ceiling windows. Stepping into the property is like stepping into a painting come to life: each component has a theme, each name has a meaning. The guest floors were from the eight significant periods of Pablo Picasso's life-reflected in vibrant colors and patterns. The Picasso Makati is stylish, engaging, and unconventional. It is an artistic fusion of inventive facilities and artistic chambers: a place for those looking for old, familiar comforts of home but beset with a promise for new adventures. At The Picasso Makati, guests are treated not only to an artistic feast but also to extraordinary accommodations accompanied by world-class service. This boutique serviced residences definitely adds a personalized touch to its services: with its remarkably friendly and outstandingly helpful staff leading the way. Included in the services for all types of accommodations are: - Twice-daily housekeeping - In-room dining up to 11PM - 24-hour reception desk - 24-hour security - Concierge Services - Complimentary WiFi access in the guest rooms and in public areas - Free Use of the Gym at the 5th and 6th level - Scheduled Shuttle Service going to the Makati CBD and Ayala Center - Access to the in-house Art Gallery - Laundry, pressing and dry cleaning service* - Airport transfer* *Services may be availed for a Fee ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Hotel Makati
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines