“My favorite Italian Restaurant”
Review of Amici

Amici
Ranked #532 of 1,473 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: http://www.clickthecity.com/metro/?p=9699
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

The Amici Italian meal has always left a remarkable impression just like my first taste of its delcious pizza and pasta in its Don Bosco Makati restaurant about 10yrs back. I have been fortunate to taste almost all of its selections of pasta (con blanca, rosa y olio d' oliva) as well as its meat, pork and fish main dishes. My list also includes its Fried Seafood Chowder Risotto and its antipasti called Arancini. It is always a happy and delicious Italian meal everytime. To cap it, it is good to note that yummy gelati and cakes are also available in the restaurant.

1  Thank Kittyaquino

Reviewed 11 August 2013

We discovered this restaurant on our last night in Makati City.

My wife wanted something simple like salad and I was hungry so we walked to Ayala Triangle Gardens which was just opposite where we stayed, Somerset Olympia.

Not sure what to think of my wife's salad but my pizza was pretty darn good.

Will definitely come back to try the cakes and gelato if I ever do come back here for a visit.

1  Thank Azxel
Reviewed 21 July 2013

I love coming here for amici's cara mia gelateria. They have a good selection of gelato and ice cream cakes which is perfect gift for someones birthday. The prices are not very expensive so they are very good value for your money. Located at the ayala triangle, there is nothing better to do but have a cone or cup of your favorite gelato while sitting on the outside seats and enjoying the cool breeze of the park.

3  Thank Franz_pilates
Reviewed 19 July 2013

The restaurant is located in one of the most beautiful places in Makati - Ayala Trinagle Gardens. Although the great location, the restaurant is pretty average. The floor is sticky and the place is noisy. The aircon inside is always too hot or too cold. The service is very slow! Especially during lunch time. Their Pizza is not that good and the menu is not that accurate. I took a pizza that according to the menu is without meat and I got one with meat. If you are already in the area you can eat there, you will not get food poisoning, but don’t go all the way especially just to eat at this restaurant.

2  Thank AsafG_13
Reviewed 4 July 2013

I was here on a Friday at about 1300 hours but had to wait for a table for 15 minutes plus.

Once inside, I ordered pizza along with bottomless iced tea. The pizza was excellent: plenty of meat and properly cooked.

I could not fit dessert in but observed that it has a selection of gelati as well as numerous cakes from which to choose. Too sweet and filling for me on that day, but doubtless attractive to many who come for merienda.

The pleasant setting of the park (all too rare in Manila, apart from Greenbelt at Makati) adds a good dimension with motor cars being far enough away so as to be not noticeable unless one strained one's ears.

Service was fine.