“Try looking for better one.”
Review of Elaville Apartelle

Elaville Apartelle
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Makati
Elaville Apartelle
Ranked #38 of 59 Speciality Lodging in Makati
Naga, Philippines
“Try looking for better one.”
Reviewed 5 October 2012

I have spent just one day on this apartelle and I find the place old. The floor tiles needs to be cleaned. I think the stains were from flood, but I think it shouldn't be that odd-looking. There are better places near there, though I haven't had time to look at them. It was a bit comfy but I think the money you pay for it is not worth it. Just saying.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business

Families
Helmond, The Netherlands
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Last year I was so satisfied about the place that I decided to stay there also for this year holiday. It is a clean (with one minus tell you later), nice and cheap stay and we had a better room then last year espacially the shower was better with head you handle the temperature and the amount of water. We had a better view then last year and the kitchen look better then last year. Also the fact we had a room next to the stairway instead of the end of the hall made it some what nicer stay.
The big difference with last year was that we had some nuisance with ants, but luckily you can put all your stuff in the dual temperature refrigerator. We had to drown away some of bananes and sometimes they bite you.
We didnot hear hardly anything from the street also from the across neighbours we didnt have nuisance.
I was to plan to stay there the hole holiday but my girlfriend wanted to move to be closer by her mother so we did. Unfortunely I didnot get my money back that I paid in advance.
The location is good espacially if you look to the prices of your stay. Down the street you find taxi's and riksja's. Also a mall with all kind of restaurants, shops and a cinema is in the neighbourhhood. By the sport centre some 5 minutes away you find a Jeepney station.
Cultural Centre of the Philippiness is a walking disteass away some 15 minutes.
Dont make a deal directly but ask a Philipino friend to act as go-between. Say you are planning to come next year then they offer you a nicer room. Ask for higher floor you will hear lesser noice from the street. Dont pay more in advance then a week stay because it is possible that you will change your plans.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Fries9
Helmond, The Netherlands
Reviewed 26 November 2010

This stay was recommand through a friend of my because she lived nearby. But everything what she said about the place was true. It was a clean nice cheap stay with a friendly stay and more fexibel for visit then other stays. They have experience with European people and knowness of Europa, a pluss in country domainted through American tourists. The staff helps you with everything you ask.
The Apartelle lies a walking distence of several parks and the ferry to Corrigodor island. It is just a half hour away from the airport. Everything you need you find just on the corner.
Weak points are the hige traps and entrees so is not good for people with disabilities and older people. It takes very long before they open the door at night and the reception is not manned 24 hours.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled solo