“cold pizza anyone?”

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Telephone + 63 2 893 9898/ 893 9999
Description: Telephone + 63 2 893 9898/ 893 9999
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I took my family to this restaurant in Makati. I really loved the food service of CPK in the US so I was expecting the same when I visited the Philippines. I was wrong. First, the hostess wanted to give us an outdoor table even when it was windy and raining outside. I had to request for a table inside (there were several empty ones). Well, turns out there was going to be a private party that afternoon, so we had to eat our meal while people were on ladders hanging decors from the ceiling beside our table.
I ordered pumpkin soup, which tasted nothing like pumpkin. We ordered flat bread pizza and it was served cold. The ravioli was cold too. When I pointed this out to the server, she said she can reheat what was left on the serving plate and they could not take the pasta back because it was already touched. So we had to eat a slice of cold pizza and share cold pasta.
On top of that, service was not as good as here in the US. The staff was rude and unapologetic.

CHECK THE RECEIPT, SERVICE CHARGE MIGHT BE INCLUDED. If I had a choice, I would not give them a penny for a service charge.

Reviewed 4 May 2013

i like california pizza kithchen for some dishes....this is the 2nd visit to this CPK and quite franky i will never go again. food is overpriced and they SKIMP on the main ingredients. managment is busy on their cellphones...service if friendly but disorganized because the kitchen has no idea of how to prepare food in an orderly fashion..skip this place and go next door to chile's .my review of chiles to follow

Reviewed 3 May 2013

The first time we went to this place, the pizza was so so for the price. In fact, to be honest, a pizza from the Pizza Hut dumpster would probably be on par with what we were served.

Nevertheless, to be fair, we took the kids on 5/4/2013 as it was next door to Chili's and the latter was packed.

We were courteously seated...and then waited...and waited...and waited. No waiter/waitress arrived despite several attempts to summon one.

When a waitress finally arrived, my wife politely informed her why we were leaving.

The only reason I give it one star is because I have to. Don't waste your time or your money. Grab a burger somewhere if you have to.

1  Thank Scott M
Reviewed 11 February 2013

Oh, sorry...no service. Food would have been okay, but hell, to wait an hour for an sanwich! No apologies, no nothing!
A total waste of time.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

their best seller pizza is the best compare to other pizza restaurants i've tried... california chicken together with lasagna milanese... sooo yummy...

1  Thank Ria Glaiza M