“Very Good!!”
Review of Touch of Hands Spa

Touch of Hands Spa
Ranked #4 of 36 Spas & Wellness in Makati
More attraction details
Owner description: Our goal is to create an environment that will facilitate the total relaxation of your mind, body and senses. We have a team of highly trained therapists that are dedicated in providing you with the best therapeutic massage. In short, our goal is to enrich your life with traditional massage techniques that are tried and tested through the ages. Ultimately, enabling your body to soul to recover naturally from the strains of daily life. Be healthier, be happier, be relaxed!Touch Of Hands will take you there.Come and visit us just once and we are confident that you will be back time and time again.Visit our website and see our location
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Very Good!!”
Reviewed 21 August 2012 via mobile

I went here with my wife yesterday we had the body scrub and combination massge it was very good! We stayed in St.Giles Makati and this spa is just infront of our hotel me and my wife always get a massage everyday for 1 week vacation in Philipines the service was very good they washed my foot before starting the massage and they have good service they are very friendly. So if you are going to this spa choose Mel she's very good.Keep it up !

3 Thank Mark_0927
dolui2003, Manager at Touch of Hands Spa, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Mabuhay from Touch of Hands Spa!

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience that you had with us. Rest assure that the encouraging feedback has been passed to our employee as well as to the entire team. Thank you once again for your usual support.

We are really looking forward to your next visit with us.
Kind regards
Dianne Garcia

Makati City, Philippines
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 132 helpful votes
“standard massage nothing special about it...”
Reviewed 25 May 2012

Like a Macdonalds hamburger, you know you;ll always get the same thing, time and time again..

They give a straightforward massage, down to the last minute, everyhting is standardized. The sequence is strictly followed by each masseuse so it matter little whether Sally, Jane or Mary massages you-- its all the same training and sequence.

I suppose this is what theyre trying to acheive... but I've had better and I should know as I have a massage about 2 to 3 times a week. I'm not allowed to say where here in this review otherwise its spam and not the point of this excercise..

In summary, its not bad.. its just not great enough for me to keep coming back.

Visited March 2012
5 Thank MZINNSGeneralManager
Singapore, Singapore
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Clean and good value for money”
Reviewed 14 May 2012

Massages are certainly above average, place is clean and you pay less than half what you would pay in a upmarket mall.

Visited May 2012
3 Thank Hein O
muntinlupa city
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“magic touch spa”
Reviewed 31 March 2012

It's very relaxing,good service and trustworthy...the touch of their hands are accurate to what are you longing for .Can heal all your muscle problem.It's awesome!

3 Thank helenremegio
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“another touch of hands branch open along arnaiz makati”
Reviewed 28 January 2012

touch of hands is now open the 5th branch at 2nd floor cedar building 1006 a. arnaiz avenue makati city.....,,Please visit and continued support touch of hands so we able to give our best service to our valued clients....
seee you