“Superb Bento”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We came to this restaurant with my co workers for lunch because we heard such good reviews. Alas, the reviews were right! the place is packed and we needed to wait for a private room. When we finally got the room to have lunch we ordered thier Bento Lunch Box.

The tempura set has 2 huge shrimps that comes with 3 thick slices of tuna. The portion sizes are big for the price you pay...not to mention the food tasted great too.

TIP: Book in advance and come early to avoid the lunch crowd

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I always make it a point to dine here every time there is a craving for authentic Japanese food. One great test to know if a place is truly authentic, is to see how many Japanese diners actually patronize the place. You can never go wrong here. Very tasty food, efficient service and friendly prices.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Never been into Japanese food until I went to this restaurant.
Food is absolutely great, nice menu for lunch, very good service.
Need to make reservation for lunch as it is very well known by locals and expats.
The best Japanese I ever had.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

I had dinner with my client and brother. The sushi was good! We loved it! I'll be back here with my boyfriend!

1  Thank Trisheusebio
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

There are cheaper options, but you can count on the quality at Seryna. I love their lunch sets! Great for brunch! They close at 2pm so try to be early!