“Seafood Bento!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Child-friendly
Makati
“Seafood Bento!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2012

I went there for our department's monthly coordination meeting and I must say that it's worthwhile to eat in this place.

Their Seadfood Bento was delicious (only 440 pesos); perfectly prepared and cooked. Miso soup was not too salty. Green tea ice cream is a must-try. Also, I love their unlimited raspberry juice.

Staff should be commended for making our dinner a pleasant one. They were very professional and provided excellent customer service.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Franztraveler

• Indonesian first
Manila, Philippines
“My Favorite Sushi Place in Manila”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2012

The freshest and best sushi in Manila!! I have been to other places that have fancier decor and claim to be good. However, their sushi always disappoints. I haven't even found a place in Little Tokyo as good as Omakase. I go there at least once a week. Love this place!!!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Jen31373
Taguig City, Philippines
“first time”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2012

I heard from friends that Omakase is a good Japanese restaurant so off we went together with my co-workers to sample this restaurant. It was not as good as the other Jap restos like Sugi or Kaiseki but a little above the average and not as expensive. I tasted the green tea ice cream, tasted exactly as green tea leaves.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank franchesca112
Manila, Philippines
“Our favorite Japanese restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2012

Omakase is our go-to place for good tasting yet affordable Japanese food. We love their maki rolls! Very filling and tasteful. I think the japanese mayo is the secret. Our favorites are: Mt. Fuji Roll, Rising Sun, American Dream, Tempura Roll. We've tried almost all of the maki selections and we've never been disappointed.

Omakase's katsudon, ebi tempura and sukiyaki are also good. Service and ambiance are good in their Ayala Triangle and Alabang branches.

• Visited December 2011