This place was an overnight stay for us en route to Boracay the following day and for the money we paid it was worth it. I do have to say that the room did smell mouldy from the humidity and the air-con was dirty but past that it was good. I would definitely stay here again, although a tip for anyone traveling with a family -this place is right in the middle of the red light district which can be amusing but if you don't want to be hassled by people asking you to buy viagra or cialis, or girls approaching you, guys offering tazer guns etc then maybe try elsewhere. All up though it was completely safe even at night on the street amongst the riff raff and I would go back to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites Makati is a 27-story with 154 guest room property located at the heart of Makati's business & entertainment district. The hotel is ideally located 30 minutes from the international & domestic airports and just minutes away from the commercial center and shopping malls such as Greenbelt and Rockwell. Patterned after the emerging trend of boutique lodging found in Los Angeles and London, BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites hotel rooms and amenities are designed to meet the needs of the world traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites Makati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Makati Hotel Makati
- Oxford Hotel Makati
- Makati Oxford Hotel
- BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites Makati Metro Manila, Philippines