I have stayed at Oxford Suites Makati on 7 occasions and always had a pleasant and comfortable stay. On this occasion however I was required to pay the full high-occupancy rate without warning. I wasn't given a discount based on my previous custom and when I enquired about this I was at least given free breakfast (though not for every day of my visit). The food is generally good, and the staff are attentive and well trained, but it's very expensive for a hotel in Manila, with the price comparable to London or Tokyo. Also it's surrounded by go-go bars and there are peddlers hawking viagra and switchblades on the doorstep, and a number of masseuses (prostitutes) hanging around outside. I've always come back, but not anymore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites Makati is a 27-story with 154 guest room property located at the heart of Makati's business & entertainment district. The hotel is ideally located 30 minutes from the international & domestic airports and just minutes away from the commercial center and shopping malls such as Greenbelt and Rockwell. Patterned after the emerging trend of boutique lodging found in Los Angeles and London, BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites hotel rooms and amenities are designed to meet the needs of the world traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Best Western Oxford Suites Makati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Makati Hotel Makati
- Oxford Hotel Makati
- Makati Oxford Hotel
- Best Western Oxford Suites Makati Metro Manila, Philippines