Fraser Place Manila(Makati)
US$114
US$111
Travelocity
1,059 results
All reviewsrooftop restaurantred light districtswimming poolbreakfast buffettop floorfront desk staffstar hotelcentury mallwifi connectionsuperior roombars and restaurantsfront officechecking outnight lifehome away from homebusiness districtgym
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 November 2013

The hotel was almost perfect, it was clean and the workers their are so nice and very hospitable. My sister and I check in Oct 25, 2013 we got the Penthouse, you can see the Makati City from our room. The only thing I don't like when we're there was @ 8 o'clock am they are having a massive construction next door. I was pissed I was tired that night I didnt get enough sleep, plus on the last day of our stay there my sister want to swim in their swimming pool got disappointed because when we got there they are having a party. They didn't put a sign anywhere to let their customer that you cant use the pool. Over all I was satisfied with our stay. Hopefully next time they are done renovating the Hotel and elevators.

Room Tip: Choose the penthouse room it is worthed.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
CGHGM, General Manager at City Garden Hotel Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Dear Guest,

We appreciate the feedback you gave us during your recent stay in our Hotel. It's always good to hear from guests for us to know where we have done well and where we need improve on. Rest assure that we will look into the points you have raised and take steps to avoid any recurrence.

Your valuable comments will also be shared with the rest of the Team.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I have stayed there in the past, but it had been several years.

Everything was a bit older and not as nice as I recall on my last trip. The only possible reason to recommend it was that I got a reasonably good price off their website at the last minute..at a time when most hotels next to the Greenbelt or the Malls were charging around $200 a night.

One tip. For two days at around 7:30AM on weekdays it was impossible to get taxi's for over 20 minutes. It is fine after rush hour, but if you need to get to the airport or anywhere else in the early morning, be advised it is virtually impossible to do so on short notice.

Room Tip: I order a Deluxe room, which was very ordinary. I would not go below that level.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AlbertoLA

Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate the feedback you gave us during your recent stay in our Hotel. This is important to us because we certainly want to improve on facilities and services that we offer. Rest assure that we will be looking into the points you mentioned.

Your valuable comments will be shared with the rest of the Team.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I stayed at City Garden with my family for 1 night. The location was great, the rooms were clean and the bathroom was exquisite! What i loved about this hotel was the staff. They were so accommodating! I want to give a special shout out to Jhox for giving us the royal treatment at the breakfast buffet! I highly recommend this hotel and I will definitely come back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
CGHGM, General Manager at City Garden Hotel Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Dear Guest,

We appreciate the wonderful feedback you gave us during your recent stay in our Hotel. It's always good to hear from guests for us to know where we have done well and where we need improve on.

Your valuable comments will be shared with the rest of the Team.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

We stayed here for the 2nd time this year for 3 nights towards the end of October. We booked a Deluxe room in order to get windows and was once again impressed with the excellent room and amazingly efficient service.
Every part of the operation runs smoothly from restaurant to doorman...smiles are everywhere and all requests are met with a positive response.
For the price the best hotel in Manila....can't recommend highly enough!

Room Tip: Higher floors are better to avoid street noise
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate the excellent feedback you gave us during your recent stay in our Hotel. It's always good to hear from guests for us to know where we have done well and where we need improve on. Your valuable comments will be shared with the rest of the Team.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

I had a really good one night stay in this hotel. Booked a superior room which was very nice and in the 18th floor overlooking the city.

The room was very clean, had all the necessary amneties and good working wifi.

Service was professional and courteous and the location is quite nice too.

I recommend this place if you're in Makati.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We appreciate the feedback you gave us during your recent stay in our Hotel. It's always good to hear from guests for us to know where we have done well and where we need improve on. Your valuable comments will be shared with the rest of the Team.