“Comfortable Stay”

Ranked #15 of 85 Hotels in Makati
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We had an very enjoyable stay at this hotel.
The rooms are very nice and comfy.
Service very good. Views from the Roofterrace amazing.
Breakfast buffet plentiful and a large variety.The hotel is in a very good position .

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Edeltraud K
CGHGM, General Manager at City Garden Hotel Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate the wonderful feedback you gave us during your recent stay in our Hotel. It's always good to hear from guests for us to know what we have done well and where we need improve on.

There are newer reviews for City Garden Hotel Makati

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Stayed here for 3 days 2 night. Affordable. In the heart of the city. Parking was limited so I have to give my keys to valet. My family enjoyed the breakfast. I would like to make a suggestion to improve the soup ramen corner. Please add more condiments. So far our stay is good. Only thing is my check in takes a long time because my niece made a reservation on my married name :) so far so good. I would probably be back.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Raycee734
CGHGM, General Manager at City Garden Hotel Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Guest,

We appreciate the wonderful feedback you gave us during your recent stay in our Hotel. It's always good to hear from guests for us to know where we have done well and where we need improve on.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

stayed here recently for two nights. the rooms were excellent . Ultra clean a good size pleasant staff. We made it up to the pool area which again is lovely. The view is breathtaking, there's also a jacuzi. The breakfast was good . the restaurant on the pool floor was reasonably priced and the food and service were really good. I wouldn't hesitate to use this hotel again.

Room Tip: We had three rooms two had excellent views one had no window.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank saxon12

Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate you taking time in giving us feedback during your recent stay in our Hotel. It's always good to hear from guests for us to know where we have done well and where we need improve on.

Your valuable comments will be shared with the rest of the Team.

We also look forward to your next visit in the near future.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Airport pick-up and transport was a bliss, checking in was in an instant and the staff are very polite, friendly and helpful and that definitely makes it a much more comforting stay after a long flight.
The room is very clean and modern and has all the toiletry essentials including a blow dryer.
Lovely hotel view too from the 8th floor! Overlooking Makati Avenue just like I've personally requested, very accommodating staff! Can't complain.
It's in the heart of Makati CBD close just across a 24hour convenient store, restaurants and even bars.
It is definitely a great hotel to stay for its worth.
Will be coming back :)

Ps, Wifi is fast, although a little tricky to connect to at the beginning but the staff are more than happy to help you out.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Wendy G

Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate the great feedback you gave us during your recent stay in our Hotel. It's always good to hear from guests for us to know what we have done well and where we need improve on.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have stayed in this hotel several times in tha lays six years or so. The last one was from 14 to 16 June 2014. I love this hotel because of its convenience to everything. What put me off this time is that I didn't get the 20 per cent discount on my bill though I'm a holder of a Philippine Senior Citizen's Card which entitles me to as stated in the card. The reason given to me was that the room rate in which I have booked was already a "promo". What I suggest is they should make it clear in their website that promo rates are not entitled to any other discounts. I was a bit disappointed in this as I was looking forward to enjoy the benefits of being a senior citizen.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank leyte_queen
CGHGM, General Manager at City Garden Hotel Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate you taking time in giving us feedback for your recent stay in our Hotel. Your choice to stay at City Garden regularly is of course very much appreciated. We have noted your concern about the Senior Discount and your suggestion is very much welcome to avoid misunderstandings in the future. In fact prior to your comment we already started the process of putting a note on our printed materials but we have not yet done anything on the website. We will certainly do this as soon as we can.

We look forward to your next visit in our humble Hotel.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

It was an average hotel where we stayed for 2 nights.
Location was good, in Makati with a short ride from NAIA airport and Greenbelt mall.
Room was small with low ceiling, felt a bit claustrophobic.
Breakfast was average.
On Saturday night, a wedding was going on with some loud music. Only 2 lifts (elevators), so you have to wait for a while in busy time.
There is a very good Arabian restaurent (Al Batra) near the hotel which serves authentic middle-eastern food for a reasonable price.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank zux123
CGHGM, General Manager at City Garden Hotel Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate you taking time and giving us feedback during your recent stay in our Hotel. It's always good to hear from guests for us to know what we have done well and what we need improve on. We will certainly look into the concerns your raised in order for us to improve.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

City Garden is very accessible via Makati Avenue. Check in is quick, staff is friendly. The hotel is old but upgraded. I like that their executive deluxe twin has bath tub so you can relax after an exhausting business meeting. The only things I didn't like about my stay was the annoying fly hovering me the whole time I was asleep and the bed bugs that bit me. I think cleanliness and comfort isn't just about dusting and mopping but also keeping insects at bay.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Khaleesi0815

Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate you taking time and giving us feedback during your recent stay in our Hotel. It's always good to hear from guests for us to know what we have done well and what we need improve on. We took note of your concern about pests which we definitely need to address with our Pest Control contractor.

Your valuable comments will be shared with the rest of the Team.

We also look forward to your next visit in the near future.