Went back to this hotel this time for a staycation with my boyfriend.
Similar to my first stay, we loved the comfort of the room and its central location (it took us 10 minutes to get to the cinema lobby of Glorietta). It's a great choice for a weekend stay if you want to be near dining, shopping and entertainment options. Hotel staff are also very amiable and attentive.
- Breakfast buffet area can be really tight during peak hours. HOWEVER, despite the busy time and influx of guests in the buffet area, the management was still able to supply food in the table and keep the area clean.
- Waiting for the elevators require patience. Due to the long waiting time, it is advisable to be wise in your elevator trips.
If you're bringing a car, parking is adequate at the Basement 2 of Glorietta. You get the validated parking ticket at the G/F concierge and not from the Lobby front desk. So during check out, if you're with someone and you want to save time, one of you can go down to the Lobby to check out while the other goes straight to the G/F to get the parking ticket. Then you can just meet up at the basement parking or at the hotel driveway along Palm Drive. Again this is advisable due to the SLOW elevator service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the most spectacular location in Makati City when staying at the 5-star Holiday Inn & Suites Makati. This hotel in Makati is located in the heart of Ayala Center and offers a direct access to the renowned Glorietta Shopping Mall. Known for its genuine service, modern & spacious guest rooms, free high-speed Internet access, hip sky lounge, rooftop swimming pool and smart casual all-day dining restaurant, this Makati hotel is the smart choice for both business and leisure travelers. Traveling with children will be a breeze with the hotel's weekend activities and family-friendly amenities under the Kids Stay and Eat Free Programme. All guest rooms are fully equipped with coffee & tea making facilities, 40" LED TV, IDD/NDD telephone, mini-bar, work desk with wired and wireless Internet access and a multimedia panel. For guest's business needs, other facilities include meeting and function rooms, a boardroom, a Business Center, and an Executive Lounge. Holiday Inn & Suites Makati is your home away from home in the midst of the Makati Business District and a mere 20-minute drive from the Manila International Airport. Stay near corporate headquarters such as the Philippine Stock Exchange which is a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Also nearby is the Bonifacio Global City, Manila's emerging financial district, home to the newest entertainment hubs for adults and kids alike including KidZania Manila. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, IHG, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Makati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn & Suites Makati Metro Manila, Philippines