“Freedom at Fairmont Makati” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fairmont Makati

Fairmont Makati
Ranked #3 of 82 Hotels in Makati
Korea
“Freedom at Fairmont Makati”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

This hotel is most recommendable hotel in Manila, Philippines. Very luxurious, friendly, well located hotel for your stay at Makati. It is very close to major shopping malls in Makati. Moreover, We can experience various restaurants in the hotel. First of all, we can feel the values on when we visit Fairmont Makati.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

3 Thank Kyungbok N
Raffles_FairmontPH, Hotel Manager at Fairmont Makati, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear Kyungbok N,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your recent stay experience at Fairmont Makati.

I wish to thank you for your gracious kind words. I'm glad that you find our location convenient, our service friendly and our facilities luxurious.

I'm also delighted to learn that you took the time to dine in our restaurants. Which one did you enjoy most?

It was a pleasure to have you with us. Please do keep us in mind on your next visit to Manila.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (256)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Makati, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

I really recommend staying in this hotel, specially if you are staying at the fairmont makati gold club or presidential club. location is really close to green belt and to other shopping areas, plenty of good restaurant are also close by

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Dear Kod212,

Thank you for recommending Fairmont Makati as the hotel to stay in while in the city.

I hope you enjoyed the exclusive privileges and service offered at the Fairmont Gold Lounge.

On your next business trip, I hope you will keep us in mind.

Thank you once again for your wonderful review. I hope to welcome you back soon.

San Juan, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Fairmont hotel was our best hotel experience in Manila and that I will surely recommend to all my friends and relatives. This luxurious hotel made my vacation superb experience. Your money will be spent with a great value.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Jun L,

I'm glad we were able to provide you an exceptional stay.

Thank you very much for putting Fairmont Makati in such high regards. And, thank you as well for your recommendation, we would be delighted to welcome your family and friends.

I'm delighted you enjoyed your time with us and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Quezon City, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Took the family here in a weekend. Check if they have promos usually over the weekend.

This new hotel have set the bar for 5-star accommodations in the CBD.

All have needed renovations some time. Calling Mandarin & Hotel Intercon.

Though the rooms and amenities are really designed for business travelers, you can take advantage of the proximity of shopping in Greenbelt and Landmark.

The room did not include breakfast. But Mentora Cafe is nearby and you have other choices in Glorietta.

Overall, this was an excellent Staycation!

Stayed May 2014
Raffles_FairmontPH, Hotel Manager at Fairmont Makati, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear pinoy_kibitzer,

Thank you very much for your kind words. We're very thankful for your gracious compliments. To be new and already be regarded as the hotel who sets the bar in the hospitality industry in the city is very heartwarming and motivating.

On your next stay with us, please feel free to explore the room packages in our website. Apart from breakfast, there are other offerings that include spa treatments and dining experiences.

Thank you once again for your positive feedback. Please do keep us in mind on your next staycation in Makati.

London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

I travel regularly to Manila for work and so have stayed in a few hotels in Makati. This is the one I will be returning to from now on. Great room, fantastic breakfast, excellent service and a convenient location all at a reasonable price.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank poptastic
Raffles_FairmontPH, Hotel Manager at Fairmont Makati, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Dear poptastic,

You know it's a good day when a guest considers you his/her favorite. Thank you very much for sharing such heart-warming and pleasant news with us.

Thank you once again for your wonderful feedback. We all look forward to your next visit.

Manila
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed three nights two weeks ago. Even on a Holy Week the hotel astounded me with its service. We expected a service slow down due to this.

Sure there were a few delays in some requests but the overall experience was truly great.

Parking is an issue that needs to be addressed.

The beddings were first rate and amenities satisfied us all. We still need to try the food at the hotel though.

We surely will be back here.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear DenduA,

Thank you for choosing to spend the Holy Week break with us. I'm glad that your overall experience at Fairmont Makati was pleasant.

I'm happy to learn that we were able to provide you and your family a comfortable and restful stay. I'm also delighted with the news that you'll be back in the near future.

I wish to thank you bringing to my attention the challenges you experienced with parking. If you can give me more details on the trouble you faced, it would provide me a clearer view on the areas we need to improve on. Please don't hesitate to email me directly at james.bevans@fairmont.com.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback. I look forward to your return.

Boroko
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

My expectations were met. Hotel is one of the posh 5 star hotel in Makati. Location is at the heart of Makati where you can just walk by and do your shopping. Worth spending your money.

Though we were not allowed to do a late check out which I totally respect the policy.

Rooms are for executive really but I have enjoyed the place even if I stayed with a toddler.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Gerlie T,

It's always wonderful to learn when the expectations of our guests are met, and I'm glad we were able to achieve just that during your stay with us.

I wish to thank you for understanding our late checkout policy. We would be more than happy to arrange a late checkout for our guests but is however subject to availability. On your next visit, please feel free relay this request to us so we can take note and prepare ahead.

Thank you once again for your wonderful feedback. I'm glad that you and your family enjoyed your time at Fairmont Makati.