Fairmont Makati
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
1,911 results
All reviewsgold loungele labospectrum restaurantmacaroonsrain showerbreakfast buffetin room diningbusiness tripfitness centergreen belthotel staffmakati areaclub floorfive star hotelgreenbelt mallbusiness districtmetro manila
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We booked 5 rooms for our extended family and everyone enjoyed their stay. I also booked 3 rooms at the Raffles thinking it is the one and same hotel as the Fairmont. Apparently they share the same address but is managed differently. Just to let people know the Raffles and the Fairmont is interconnected, the only way to know is the transition in the flooring that you are on the other side. Apparently they share the same restaurant "The spectrum" ,people at the Fairmont is given a 20% discount for brunch. The front desk is different for the both sides. never seen this set-up before but all my family had a wonderful time in both hotels.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Maria N
Raffles_FairmontPH, Hotel Manager at Fairmont Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Maria N,

It's a pleasure to be of service to you and your family. I wish to thank you for booking your stay with us.

I'm glad that you had a taste of both the Fairmont and Raffles during your visit. Please do keep us in mind on your next family vacation. We would be delighted to welcome all of you back.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

There can be no better place to stay in Manila. Well I used to say that about the Shang, but this new hotel has raised the bar. Whilst the Shang sleeps on its laurels, and decaying infrastructure, the Fairmont has it nailed in terms of luxury hotels. Rooms are, well, roomy, gym is huge and the Lounge is well worth the extra cost.

But the biggest thing that you will appreciate is the service. Simply impeccable. We were made to feel at home and nothing was too much trouble, including a cup of tea at midniht as we arrived on an evening flight.

We were sorry to say goodbye after such a pleasant stay!

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear John262014,

We're very honored to be your new hotel of choice! Thank you very much, we are absolutely humbled by your kind words. I'm glad that Fairmont Makati was able to provide you the luxury and comfort that you seek and deserve.

I also wish to take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for your gracious commendations on the service of our hotel colleagues. Once again, we are humbled by your praises.

Thank you once again for your wonderful feedback and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

i'm use to staying at shangri la hotels but decided to give fairmont a try. i booked the floor with access to the gold lounge. the hotel was quiet, clean and the service provided by the clerks in the gold lounge was excellent. printed out my boarding passes and took care of my airport transfers. and even gave me a good bye glass of champagne.
the only thing i can think to complain about was the view. nothing nice to see.
but i think i'll be staying there over shangri la makati from now on.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Mitsuoikeda,

It's great having you with us. Thank you for choosing to stay at Fairmont Makati this time around. I'm glad to learn that we'll be expecting more visits from you in the future. It's always a pleasure to welcome back returning guests.

I'm happy that you enjoyed our service at the Fairmont Gold Lounge. I'm delighted that our colleagues were able to provide you a comfortable stay experience and were able to assist you with your travel needs.

We look forward to your return, hopefully in the very near future.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

As the title already indicates, what more can one ask for ? This hotel is one of the Top Class hotels and it starts already upon arrival. The hotel personnel is friendly, professional and extremely helpful. They go the extra mile to help you. My daughter wanted to watch a basketball game, but we discovered that it would be hard to impossible for us to reserve tickets in time. With the help of Michael, Christian and Christopher from the Concierge Team, my daughter was able to watch the game. They did not only helped us with the ticket reservations, but even went to pick them up so that my daughter would have them in time.

Breakfast is fabulous and leaves little to wish for. The food is excellent and offers a broad choice. The rooms are spacious (even with two double beds) and are luxurious. The bathroom is big and offers a separate toilet and shower area. The shower area is big enough to accommodate three people. The gym is spacious and has a complete offering of machines and dumbbells. While using the treadmills, you have a nice view over Makati.

Not only the hotel is excellent, but also its location. Three big shopping Malls (Greenbelt, Landmark and Glorietta) are on walking distance away and two of them are actually just opposite the hotel.

All in all a very memorable stay and definitely recommendable. The price might be on the higher side, but booking early would save a few Euro here. But then again it is definitely worth the price and if you book it for holidays then this is a great way to start it.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent and quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank RaymondWooninck
Raffles_FairmontPH, Hotel Manager at Fairmont Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear RaymondWooninck,

It's great to hear from you. It was such a pleasure to have you and your family with us.

I'm glad that we were able to provide your daughter a memorable experience. I will make sure that Michael, Christian and Christopher receive her thanks and that they get commended for their efforts. Moreover, I wish to extend to you my sincerest thank you for taking the time to give recognition for the service of our hotel colleagues. You're very kind to do so.

I'm also delighted that we were able to provide you a comfortable stay in our guest room plus a sumptuous dining experience at Spectrum.

I'm happy to learn that you consider your overall experience with us as a great value for money. We all look forward to being of service to you again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Excellent Stay, very helpful and courteous staff, fantastic food and overall hospitality, located at the heart of the city, short drive from the airport, strongly recommended for new Manila visitors......

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Saqib Q

Dear Saqib Q,

Thank you for recommending Fairmont Makati to guests visiting Manila. Your commendation is valued and highly appreciated.

I'm delighted that your overall stay with us was excellent. We would be happy to be of service to you on your furutre travels to the Philippines. I hope you'll keep us in mind.