“Vacation”

Ranked #1 of 82 Hotels in Makati
Navotas
“Vacation”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

They have nice rooms and good service. Some of the lights inside the room are not working properly. For the price, the bathroom is just average. They only give one complimentary soap. They should have at least to soaps for handwashing and one for the shower. The bathroom fixtures are just average and is not in keeping with the price of the room

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

3 Thank Alvin D
Raffles_FairmontPH, Hotel Manager at Raffles Makati, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear Alvin D,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on your recent stay experience at Raffles Makati. I'm glad to learn that you enjoyed your suite and most especially the service provided by our hotel colleagues.

Thank you for bringing to my attention the busted lights in your suite. We will inspect the lighting condition of our accommodations and take action where needed. In regards to the availability of the soap amenity in your bathroom, please don't hesitate to request extras from our Housekeeping team. They'll be more than delighted to provide you the amenity that you need for a comfortable stay experience.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback. On your next staycation in the city, I hope you will keep us in mind.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I stayed in a junior suite at Raffles Makati for 3nights this month and I ran out of words to describe how great it was. Kristine (hope I got her name right) checked us in, she was very detailed, friendly and accommodating. The airport service, wake up call and packed breakfast were all set upon checked in. The room is very clean, overlooking Fairmont pool and Greenbelt area. The bathroom is big and I like the rain shower. I like the mini receiving area with TV and the dining table with welcome chocolates, and a esperesso machine for coffee lovers.

The best part of this room is a very comfortable king size bed that makes me sound asleep, I almost forgot I was in a hotel. The housekeeping did a great job organizing our "kikay" mess and you're all set to snooze after their turn down service. The room is on the 9th floor, few steps to the pool so it's nice to relax and take a dip on a hot summer day. The pool attendants are polite and friendly when asked to take photographs of filipinas addicted to selfies.

The Willow Stream Spa staff are also accommodating, they even remember my husband as their regular guest. The hotel has also great selections for breakfast, a big coffee mug will keep you up and going all day. Oh, I checked out at 4am and as promised a packed breakfast is delivered to the room.

I couldn't imagine that the parking and commuters terminal years back where i used to get a japanese cake before heading home after school is now Raffles and Fairmont, my new home away from home. Raffles is definitely a place to stay in Makati! We'll be back!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank Tikbalang
Raffles_FairmontPH, Hotel Manager at Raffles Makati, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear sutil,

We're very honoured to be considered your home away from home. I'm glad that your stay earned us nothing but kind and gracious words. Thank you very much!

I'm happy to learn that from the moment you arrived until the time you checked out, our hotel colleagues were able to take very good care of you.

I'm glad that you had a comfortable stay in our suite and that our Housekeeping team did a great job in organizing your things.

I'm also delighted to learn that you enjoyed your time at Willow Stream. I wish to thank you and your husband for your continued patronage of our spa.

Thank you once again for your positive feedback. It was a pleasure having you with us.

On your next visit, I hope you will keep Raffles Makati in mind.

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have booked the hotel first time and stayed for nights. I have to say the service in the hotel is outstanding / perfect. All Employees had been genuine friendly and helpful and always remembered my name and my habits.

The Junior Suite I stayed was wonderful with an excellent view over Makati. I enjoyed as well the private pool on the 9th. floor nearly every day for a few hours. Best of all the hotel is just across the road from Green belt with all its funky Restaurants and bars.

Enjoyed as well one high tea at the Lobby which was wonderful. Reminds me on London..

I have to say I will be back and will recommend that hotel to all of my friends and colleagues.

Room Tip: Raffles Rooms are only at the 9th. and 10th. floor. All rooms are great I guess.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Arthold
Dear Arthold,

Welcome to Raffles Makati! I'm glad that we were your accommodation of choice during your recent visit to Manila.

I'm glad to learn that you enjoyed the level of service our hotel colleagues provided during your stay. For their hospitality to be considered as perfection is very heartwarming and humbling. Thank you very much for your kind words.

I'm glad that you had a comfortable stay in our suite and enjoyed the facilities our hotel has to offer.

It was a pleasure having you with us. Please do keep us in mind on your next visit to the Philippines.

Cookeville, Tennessee
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Raffles Makati, located within the Fairmont hotel is a true hidden gem in Makati. I find myself in the Philippines for business frequently, and I have stayed in several other properties over the years. I decided it was time for a change, and couldn't be happier with the choice. Raffles offers nicely furnished living quarters. My room featured a small galley style kitchen with high end appliances, a dining and living area, bedroom and bath. The bed is comfortable with luxurious linens, and the bath features comfortable robes and towels. Raffles truly has delivered a new level of comfort that I have yet to experience at other hotels.

All of these fine furnishings wouldn't mean anything if it weren't backed with world-class service. Hospitality in the Philippines has always been amazing, yet somehow the staff at Raffles has found a way to bring that service to the next level. Paula at the check in desk immediately made my arrival at Raffles amazing. The check in process was smooth and efficient, which was wonderful after 23 hours in the air/airports to get here. Godfrey and Edward take care of the guests visiting the pool and ensure that every guest's needs and wants are seen to quickly and efficiently. I find myself enjoying meals and drinks poolside more than I ever have at other hotels, and it's simply because of the service provided. The food and drinks are amazing, and if you have an opportunity, check out the Sunday Brunch which is sure to impress.

I anxiously await my next trip to raffles in June!

Room Tip: Rooms ending in 01-08 have a great view of Makati and over look Greenbelt 1-5 which is across the st...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank 74AdamB
Raffles_FairmontPH, Hotel Manager at Raffles Makati, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Dear Adam B,

I'm glad that you decided to book your most recent trip to the Philippines at Raffles Makati. It's always a pleasure to welcome new guests.

I'm happy to learn that you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed all the amenities our suite has to offer.

Thank you very much for taking the time to recognise our hotel colleagues. I will make sure that Paula, Godfrey and Edward receive the gracious commendations you just shared.

I'm delighted to know that you enjoyed our Luxe Sunday Brunch. It truly is an experience and I hope you will try it again when you visit us again in June.

Thank you once again for your positive review and I look forward to welcoming you back in a few months time.

Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed 5 April 2014

super friendly and accomodating staffs. the rooms and hotels have amazing interiors and amenities. the rooms are huge and very comfortable to stay in :)
we will definitely go back and refer to more friends!! :)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

3 Thank karensio
Raffles_FairmontPH, Hotel Manager at Raffles Makati, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Dear karensio,

Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm glad that your overall impression of Raffles Makati is amazing. I'm very happy to hear that you'll stay with us again in the near future.

It's very kind of you to refer us to your friends -- thank you for that!

Next time you long for another staycation, I hope Raffles Makati will remain top of mind.

Thank you once again. I look forward to welcoming you and your friends soon.

Dhahran
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Very nice place to be in, you feel at home. Very clean and located in a very secure area. The staff in this hotel are very friendly and waiting to help at in any time.
It is a wonderful place for a honeymoon.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank Sulaiman A
Dear Sulaiman A,

I wish to thank you for your fantastic feedback.

I'm delighted that we were able to make you feel right at home. Thank you for your wonderful feedback on our facilities and most of all, our hotel colleagues. I'm glad that they were able to assist you with your needs and made you feel well looked after during your stay.

I couldn't agree more that Raffles Makati is also suited to honeymooners apart from leisure and business travelers.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience. I hope to welcome you back soon.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 31 March 2014

The hotel does a good job with limited space in a crowded metro area. Only 32 rooms and 8 (+1) suites. Yet still manages to give an elegant, sumptuous, tasteful charm with its whole being.

Food was OK to good. Room service food quality needs work. That was fine since Greenbelt/landmark mall was just across the street.

But what makes me rave is; I was shocked at just how good the service was. I had heard that it was good, but didn't expect just how good. I have stayed at 5 star hotels across the US and Asia, but most of the 5 star chains can't compare. Not Shangri-La, nor Ritz-Carlton nor Langham. Only Trump service was comparable. A great hotel anticipates what you need. This hotel knew what I needed before I knew what I needed. During this March trip, I stayed at two Shangs (Manila and Boracay) and Raffles, and the service crew of the Raffles went out on top. And it wasn't close.

Room Tip: 9th floor is convenient for the gorgeous pool. I stayed at both the Junior Suite and Executive suite...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank JamieChu
Dear JamieChu,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of Raffles Makati.

I'm happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and consider our service to be one of the best. We're honoured and humbled by your gracious commendations.

Thank you for placing such high regards for our hotel colleagues. I'm truly fortunate to be working with a group of hoteliers who are very passionate and dedicated to providing an exceptional stay experience for our guests.

On your next visit to the Philippines, I hope you and your family will consider making Raffles Makati your home away from home again.

Thank you for your positive and kind review. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.