“Excellent Value”

Ranked #1 of 82 Hotels in Makati
New York City, New York
“Excellent Value”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I enjoyed my stay for 2 days and thought it was excellent value. I was impressed with the quality of the rooms and amenities when taken into context with the pricing. Given that it is a relatively new hotel, there are some things that need to be worked out, but the overall experience was great particularly coupled with the warm Filipino hospitality. There is ongoing construction in another building across the street on one side of the building so you should request the other side.

Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
6 Thank jb871911
Raffles_FairmontPH, Hotel Manager at Raffles Makati, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Dear jb871911,

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us.

Thank you for giving such wonderful feedback. I'm glad that you consider your experience at Raffles Makati as a great value for money due to the special amenities included in your stay.

I wish to give you my sincerest thank you for commending the hospitality of our hotel colleagues. I'm glad they were able to make you feel welcomed and taken care of.

I hope your next travel to Manila will take you back to Raffles Makati. We all look forward to your return.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Scottsdale
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We got 3 suites at the raffles. Noticed that each room have different layout some bigger than others. It was so comfortable and clean. The interiors are wonderful and very classy. The service was great everyone is very attentive to your needs.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

3 Thank Maria N
Raffles_FairmontPH, Hotel Manager at Raffles Makati, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear Maria N,

Thank you for choosing to stay with your family at Raffles Makati. Where you in Manila for vacation? I hope it went well.

Thank you for describing our hotel as luxurious and classy. I'm glad to learn that you all had a comfortable and wonderful stay with us. Thank you as well for your kind words on the service of our hotel colleagues. I'm glad they were able to attend to your needs during your stay.

Please do keep us in mind on your next trip with your family. It was a pleasure to have you with us.

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed on business for 6 weeks. Staff was always wonderful (especially Glenda and Julius). Rooms make you feel right at home. 9th floor pool was always great. Very good service even when ordering dinner at 8 am. Thank you for making my stay as good as possible.

Stayed May 2014
5 Thank Anthony W
Raffles_FairmontPH, Hotel Manager at Raffles Makati, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear Anthony W,

It was a pleasure to have you with us. Thank you for making Raffles Makati your home during your business trip in Manila.

I'm glad that the service and attentiveness of our hotel colleagues made your stay comfortable and wonderful. I will make sure that Glenda and Julius receive your gracious commendation.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback and we look forward to being of service to you again on your next trip to the Philippines.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I have stayed at several major hotels and serviced apartments in Makati since 2006. My most recent stay was at Raffles Makati. This property is superb and truly 5 star, I consider this to be the best in Makati. I found the executive suite spacious, elegant and charming. It has a well equipped kitchen and laundry facilities. Just as the photos show. The hotel has everything you need great pools, gym, spa, wi-fi, bar and restaurant. The hotel is located right amongst great shopping, restaurants at night life. I found the service and staff to be exceptional, they really go out of their way to make you feel at home and special. I would highly recommend this property for the business traveller and equally to couples or families. It is ideal for both short and longer term stays. I look forward to staying there again.

3 Thank Vince R
Raffles_FairmontPH, Hotel Manager at Raffles Makati, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Vince R,

To be considered as the best in Makati is an honor especially for being such a young hotel. Thank you very much for your gracious words, you are too kind.

I'm glad we were able to provide you the accommodation and amenities you needed for a comfortable stay experience. I'm most delighted to learn that it was our service that made your stay even more wonderful.

It will be a pleasure to have you stay with us again. Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback and I look forward to your return.

Philippines
Reviewed 4 July 2014

we really had a great time! the staff and crew were friendly and nice. we booked junior suite but upgraded to executive suite. a perfect birthday gift. we will definitely be back on our next vacation.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

4 Thank Seth K
Dear Seth K,

Belated Happy Birthday! Thank you for spending your special day at Raffles Makati.

I'm glad that you and your family had a wonderful stay and find our hotel colleagues friendly and helpful.

Please do consider us again when you're celebrating another milestone. We would love to be part of it.

Port Moresby
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My first time at this hotel and I was not disappointed. The hotel is relatively new, nice design and in a great location. The executive suite was beautiful and very comfortable. I prefer this hotel as it isn't as crowded and the service seems more personal than other hotels in the area.

3 Thank Jamie S
Raffles_FairmontPH, Hotel Manager at Raffles Makati, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear Jamie S,

Welcome to Raffles Makati. I'm glad we were able to able to meet your expectations and provide you an unforgettable stay experience.

Thank you for regarding our service as personal. This has been our goal ever since we opened and I'm glad that we're successful in delivering just that.

I'm happy to learn that your stay in our Executive Suite was comfortable. Were you able to try our dining outlets during your stay? If not, it would be a good reason to come back.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Great hotel, wonderful staff , had a great experiences , the best breakfast ever , and the staff would go out of their way to make you happy , they will even offer more service than required , wonderful room and deco, in the heart of the business area of Makati, security at its best and very discreet , always a smile on their faces with great hospitality. What I found in this hotel regarding service is very rare to find in any other hotel, well trained and accommodating. one feel very safe and secured in the hotel

5 Thank Nagy A
Raffles_FairmontPH, Hotel Manager at Raffles Makati, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Nagy,

Your review is a heartwarming series of gracious commendations and wonderful compliments, thank you very much!

I'm glad to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us and thoroughly enjoyed your experience.

Thank you for giving positive feedback on our suites, breakfast and most especially, the service of our hotel colleagues. I'm glad we made you feel comfortable and safe during your stay.

Please do keep us in mind on your next visit to Manila. We look forward to your return.