“Good tasting burger but a tad pricey for its size” 4 of 5 bubbles

8 Cuts Burger Blends
Ranked #27 of 1,339 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: American, Bar, Fast food, Pub
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Metro Manila
“Good tasting burger but a tad pricey for its size”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

Finally got to try BurgerBar today. Yay. Got my burger fix na. Guess it's a more upscale version of Brgr Project because of its location and price.

Had me the onion rings for appetizer and I enjoyed it. P80 for about a dozen. It has a sweet peppery powder on it which I liked. Asked for Mayo to dip it into cause I didn't want the usual ketchup and mustard. It works!

Then the burger. They recommended the Burger Bar special, Hangover and Four Cheese. I went with the Four Cheese single patty. At P245, I guess I expected something bigger than a quarter pounder na single patty.

But to be fair, the beef's quality (taste, flavor, beefiness and moistness) was good. But for the same price I can get more from Charlie's. So it was good but with reservation. :-D

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank BigGameJames42

• Indonesian first
Guam
“Best Burger in the Philippines”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2013

We stopped in for a quick lunch while walking around Greenbelt. A nice small place on the second floor. You can't beat the burgers here - cooked correctly to medium rare and juicy. It is simply the best burger I have ever had in the Philippines. This is not your typical frozen beef patty you normally receive - fresh ground beef with choices of what kind of blend of beef you want. You can't go wrong stopping here.

1 Thank WVmounty
Makati, Philippines
“Great Manager Great Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2013

Been there 3 times with my family. The kids really like The Piggy (Bacon, Mozzarella Burger). We ate there again today, March 31, 2013. Minor problem with one of the burgers, but the Manager, Ms. Gem, took care of it right away. She was very apologetic and handled the situation expediently and professionally. She made our dining experience wonderful. I just want to thank Ms. Gem for a job well done. We will be back again thanks to her.
Patrick Palanca

1 Thank patpalanca
Adelaide
“Great Burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2013

It's nice to eat at a burger place where they make their patties from scratch. The menu is really cool with lots of great ingredients. You can also make your own burger.

Manila, Manila, Philippines
“I'm not a big fan of hamburgers but...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2013

Hamburgers can skip my choice of meals anytime. However, one March evening after a late night movie, this unassuming place located in the second floor just beckoned us to "come up & try us". So, we did! The burgers were really juicy, tasty & very filling. I'm a big eater but my son & I had to share a Hangover Burger & pasta. The staff is extra friendly & very helpful to first time eaters asking for suggestions. Their suggestions didn't disappoint us. Grab a burger at Burger Bar...NOW!! :)